The Arsenal - Top Of The Table At New Year

AlCapone

Can you blame people about getting excited about the best race in years in England when our own team are in a 1 horse division that was won before a ball was kicked?

The title race isn't on par with 11-12 yet in my opinion but has the potential to be (tu)

The title race isn't on par with 11-12 yet in my opinion but has the potential to be (tu)

That race only really heated up after January too and there were only two teams in it.

This year is better so far, the thing about the year you mention was the final few games drama but over the course this one is far better IMO

If Arsenal are top of the league come the start of next month, they'll win it. But, thats a massive massive ask. I just feel Wenger has cost them the league with his inactivity in January, but at the same time, he's also the reason they are in such a position in the first place.

Kim Kallstrom, what the fuck was that all about?

If Arsenal are top of the league come the start of next month, they'll win it. But, thats a massive massive ask. I just feel Wenger has cost them the league with his inactivity in January, but at the same time, he's also the reason they are in such a position in the first place.

Panic buying from a desperate manager

Agree with this.

It's all fine and well having faith in your players, but Wenger knew the schedule of games that Arsneal had coming up and everybody knew that they needed two players in.

I think it'll cost them during this run they have coming up.