The Arsenal - Top Of The Table At New Year

AlCapone

This threads just been ruined man

you think so? I think their pain is quite funny actually. Just wait to see them go into meltdown as the Arsenal pull well clear of Chavsea in the next couple of months. King Jela will need to message Casey to see what he can say next

Al making stuff up :BELM: Well seen he supports the tarriers of North London..

Poor Jella ran away like a big lassie becaues he couldnt take the pounding, bet his mum had to cut his toast into wee soldiers the next morning. When the going gets tough, the weak get walking!

Here's a Stat for you, the centre half partnership of Koscielny and the BFG. Havent lost a game in over two years when the both of them have played 90 minutes together. 28 Games, 20 wins and 8 draws

While impressive, the fact that Arsenal continue to underachieve makes this pane into insignificance unfortunately.

While impressive, the fact that Arsenal continue to underachieve makes this pane into insignificance unfortunately.

what suggests they are underachieving?

why should they have achieved anything in the lat 10 years? They havent been spending as the had no money so no success im afraid was expected. Personally I would so they have over achieved

why should they have achieved anything in the lat 10 years? They havent been spending as the had no money so no success im afraid was expected. Personally I would so they have over achieved

For a club of their size I think they have definitely underachieved. They've done well to consistently be in the top 4, make Europe and financially are well ran. However, their reluctance to buy a big name to gel the youngsters (Ozil seems to be that this year) has meant they always seem to fade away and not live up to their potential.

Arsenal should be winning trophies, they haven't and that's why I think they've been underachieving.

They have won fuck all and done fuck all for the best part of a decade of course they have underachieved Al

:lol:

Is this what Arsenal fans are running with now?

Should of won a trophy but Arsenal decided to run their club within their means which meant they couldn't spend as much as others, don't think.it's a coincidence when they spend big.on a big player they look a different team and are challenging.

Just seen Arsenals fixtures from February! Has there ever been a harder run of games? Genuinely that's horrible :lol: I expect the usual trolling replies

Nearly all Chelsea fans I know down here support the tims.

If some on this thread are happy with that then so be it.

On 2 of the biggest Chelsea forums on the net both have Rangers sub forums...none have Celt*c

I have also been down to The Bridge a fair few times as have some guys on here and I can only say the exact opposite

On 2 of the biggest Chelsea forums on the net both have Rangers sub forums...none have Celt*c

I have also been down to The Bridge a fair few times as have some guys on here and I can only say the exact opposite

Donnachies in Port Glasgow run a bus down to the O'Bridge. Did you go down on that? :D

Should of won a trophy but Arsenal decided to run their club within their means which meant they couldn't spend as much as others, don't think.it's a coincidence when they spend big.on a big player they look a different team and are challenging.

Just seen Arsenals fixtures from February! Has there ever been a harder run of games? Genuinely that's horrible :lol: I expect the usual trolling replies

At least you've got another excuse for when you don't win the league (tu)