The Arsenal - Top Of The Table At New Year

AlCapone

What ,all because of a defeat to Stoke, who incidentally have taken points off of all the leading teams so far , ffs dry yer eyes , still in the hunt

No it's mainly due to them being clear at the top and now finding themselves third.

:lol:

Bottlers

No it's mainly due to them being clear at the top and now finding themselves third.

:lol:

Bottlers

Pish mate , Wengers fault for no buying in January , accompanied with injuries ,including that tosspot Walcott getting injured ( karma for winding up opposition fans ) , being four points behind doesny make them bottlers , did chelsea bottle it when stoke beat them 3-2

Pish mate , Wengers fault for no buying in January , accompanied with injuries ,including that tosspot Walcott getting injured ( karma for winding up opposition fans ) , being four points behind doesny make them bottlers , did chelsea bottle it when stoke beat them 3-2

Yes.

They have recovered though and are 1st in the table and clear of Arsenal.

Wenger does this every year these days and Gooners still fall for it for some reason?

Yes.

They have recovered though and are 1st in the table and clear of Arsenal.

Wenger does this every year these days and Gooners still fall for it for some reason?

That's what I'm saying Looks like it's down to Wengers buying tactics and injuries ,also players showing signs of fatigue , not bottling it . I said at the start of the season Arsenal would finish 2nd , obviously would like them to finish at the top , although at this point in time only chelsea have it to throw away

That's what I'm saying Looks like it's down to Wengers buying tactics and injuries ,also players showing signs of fatigue , not bottling it . I said at the start of the season Arsenal would finish 2nd , obviously would like them to finish at the top , although at this point in time only chelsea have it to throw away

Well that is bottling it is it not?

Wenger not buying when he needed to?

As for it's Chelseas to throw away that's not true as if City win their remaining games they are champions.

Well that is bottling it is it not?

Wenger not buying when he needed to?

As for it's Chelseas to throw away that's not true as if City win their remaining games they are champions.

The team havny bottled it , they are showing signs of fatigue because of Wengers inability to strengthen the squad

What would you rather have the points or the games in hand , I'd take the points

The team havny bottled it , they are showing signs of fatigue because of Wengers inability to strengthen the squad

What would you rather have the points or the games in hand , I'd take the points

Wenger has bottled it then which means Arsenal have bottled it, you can dance around it but that's what it comes down to.

It's not about what I'd rather have the facts remain it's City's to throw away.

Wenger has bottled it then which means Arsenal have bottled it, you can dance around it but that's what it comes down to.

Fair enough , agree to disagree though GF ,also think city will bottle it in the run in

I think I get what he means, the Arsenal squad have largely done well this season to get into the positions they have but they needed some proper freshness to help them along. Wenger has refused and it's cost them yet again.

I think I get what he means, the Arsenal squad have largely done well this season to get into the positions they have but they needed some proper freshness to help them along. Wenger has refused and it's cost them yet again.

Aye (tu)

One of us will be posted missing come the final day...

Could be the two of us ,Obviously I'd like Arsenal to win it , which would take the other clubs to fold like a fuckin deck chair ,I'd prefer chelsea to win it over city ,if it came down to it