***The Official Rangers vs Stenhousemuir Thread***

AlBear.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic performance today from the team. It was so good, it's hard to pick a man of the match, but we'd probably give it to Daly for his 4. It's not the first time we've played like this this season and I'm sure it won't be the last. I'm certainly hoping for a similar performance agaisnst the pars next week and I plan to be there.

Fantastic performance! What a difference with some balance in the team....the 4-1-3-2 suits us so much better with Macleod playing left of centre (who was superb today) and Wallace giving the width! I'd like to see foster do that more on the other side and let perralta come inside more.....

Delighted for big daly, great goals from bilel and Wallace, black fitted back in great and we maintained a high tempo for 90 minutes which was really pleasing!

Great to see the armed forces and all in all a great day....the only down side being the morons with their "protest"....said to a guy next to me why he was chanting and his response was cause their cunts.....got to laugh when the vast majority don't even know what they are "protesting against".....

Fantastic performance! What a difference with some balance in the team....the 4-1-3-2 suits us so much better with Macleod playing left of centre (who was superb today) and Wallace giving the width! I'd like to see foster do that more on the other side and let perralta come inside more.....

Mate what I saw was us falling back into a 4-4-2 in general play. When we attacked the other three obviously had more license to get forward but...

Ah fuck it. :cheers: Let's just enjoy it!

Mate what I saw was us falling back into a 4-4-2 in general play. When we attacked the other three obviously had more license to get forward but...

Ah fuck it. :cheers: Let's just enjoy it!

Na I was there trust me there was a clear change with Macleod playing left of centre and Wallace almost playing as a wing back.....perralta did keep his width more especially in the 1st half but I think in general that balance suits us so much better than having smith in front of Wallace stifling his attacking threat....

Fantastic performance today from the team. It was so good, it's hard to pick a man of the match, but we'd probably give it to Daly for his 4. It's not the first time we've played like this this season and I'm sure it won't be the last. I'm certainly hoping for a similar performance agaisnst the pars next week and I plan to be there.

You'll be the only Gers fan in Dunfermline, we play Ayr United next week. Pars game is October 12th. (tu)

You'll be the only Gers fan in Dunfermline, we play Ayr United next week. Pars game is October 12th. (tu)

That's probably because I got an email from the official site advertising both today's game and the Pars game tickets together., doh! I knew it was the 12th, I just don't know what day it is today, as per usual.

Fantastic entertainment today and my wee bear thoroughly enjoyed herself :D

I'm pooped and think I have lost my voice, lol :)

Well done Rangers and thanks to the troops today, they gave it "yaldi" from the stands as well as on the grounds :) (heard someone say that today and thought it was an amusing word )

Just in. Fucking brilliant today.

Well done to the team and manager, great show.

Protesting fans a bloody embarrassment when we should have been supporting the team and honouring our service men and women. Protests can come later.

Was hoping we could have got ten but that will have to wait a little longer. Am convinced it will happen this season.

Just in. Fucking brilliant today.

Well done to the team and manager, great show.

Protesting fans a bloody embarrassment when we should have been supporting the team and honouring our service men and women. Protests can come later.

Was hoping we could have got ten but that will have to wait a little longer. Am convinced it will happen this season.

Enjoy yourself;

It's later than you think...