McLaughlin claims Rangers call in police over messageboard comments.

bawsburst

Hang on, have the police been called because somebody told a fib? If not, I don't understand your first paragraph.

I don't know what was on FF either. I'd be astonished if there was a credible threat against a board member though.

I guess that would depend I. What was said, but I guess if someone had accused a director of committing fraud and siphoning off funds then the accused would take that seriously and especially if his job is in finance.

Something needs to be done aswell before something gets out of hand. I just used the miller display as an example, but after reading the SOS thread it sounds more like it is a party for a lynch mob that a discussion about their 3 points.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last point tonight. Fury got roundly criticised and insulted by certain posters on this site for his opinions and demeanour. Now most are sympathetic towards him because allegedly the club have taken the next step?

Sums online forums up. Don't know what ya want and when ya get it ya change ya minds again.

The next step? :lol:

Disagree with someone's opinion --- sue them. That's a fucking big step!

Well if he does, I hope he answers all the questions (not just the ones he likes), and maybe he will actually reveal some of his sources.

You would think so.

To confirm the two matters are unrelated, Chris never threatened anyone, it's obviously something he's said about them that's got up their nose and according to a mod on FF the 'threatening post' (from another poster) isn't all that threatening.

If someone has made threatening and offensive comments resulting in the club wanting to take action then the person who made those comments only has themselves to blame.

I'd just have one question and it would go like this.....

"I read threatening and offensive comments all the time on the likes of Twitter and other forums fron non-Gers fans and to my knowledge no action has been taken by Rangers. Why?"

If someone has made threatening and offensive comments resulting in the club wanting to take action then the person who made those comments only has themselves to blame.

I'd just have one question and it would go like this.....

"I read threatening and offensive comments all the time on the likes of Twitter and other forums fron non-Gers fans and to my knowledge no action has been taken by Rangers. Why?"

I asked pretty much the same question earlier in the thread. It's a good question. I'd love to hear the answer.

One of the saddest and most disgusting things about this, is that the slimeballs in our boardroom are now using the fans' money to take legal action against our own fans for internet comments. That's absolutely despicable. A new low.

You would think so.

To confirm the two matters are unrelated, Chris never threatened anyone, it's obviously something he's said about them that's got up their nose and according to a mod on FF the 'threatening post' (from another poster) isn't all that threatening.

Chris has been systematically going after people on the board with his barbed tongue, he can't really expect them to sit back and take it. The bloggers and some on FF are now involved with a war with the board, wars are never pretty, neither side is coming out of this smelling of roses.

Please please please stop posting things on here with anything to do with this little rodent loving fuck pig .I wish all the ills of the world onto this little bastard but the last thing we should be doing is taking about him in here .He is nobody .

I take it that is Jack Irvine, who you are referring to?

One of the saddest and most disgusting things about this, is that the slimeballs in our boardroom are now using the fans' money to take legal action against our own fans for internet comments. That's absolutely despicable. A new low.

You have to look at it from a neutral view.

If the board were suing a Tim for making comments then everyone would be right behind them, but because comments are being made by a rangers fan it is okay and they should be allowed to say what they want?

I doubt this will come to much and it could just be scare tactics, or it may be more serious(possibly their view) and think someone is deliberately trying to devalue the brand.

Chris has been systematically going after people on the board with his barbed tongue, he can't really expect them to sit back and take it. The bloggers and some on FF are now involved with a war with the board, wars are never pretty, neither side is coming out of this smelling of roses.

He has indeed, but what I'm keeping in mind is he may be right and that's why they want to shut him up.

I disagree with a lot of what he says but I don't believe he should be sued for having a different opinion, unless he is peddling blatant lies which will affect the share price.

I'm dying to know what was said that irked them.

I take it that is Jack Irvine, who you are referring to?

Bbcs wee specy toad face cunt that is so far up Liewell arse .Never once have I ever seen a negative piece on his beloveds from this Beggar lover .Dont believe a thing that's written from him .Certainly shouldn't be discussing him on here .

People in the media and supporters of other clubs have been systematically going after people on the board, in the dressing room and in the stands for decades. They manage to sit back and take that OK? Why is this different ?

He has indeed, but what I'm keeping in mind is he may be right and that's why they want to shut him up.

I disagree with a lot of what he says but I don't believe he should be sued for having a different opinion, unless he is peddling blatant lies which will affect the share price.

I'm dying to know what was said that irked them.

Apparently he asked where the money went and I assume he had a go at Stockbridge

Good to see the board are starting to take lies against them seriously.

Don't know what is on follow follow, but if there is threats against board members then they have every right. We have already seen how easily led some of the people on there are with the past displays against previous bidders.

Aye. Go after one of our own whilst every Rangers-hating journalist, blogger and tarrier with an internet connection can spew lie after lie about us on a daily basis.

Good to see you have your priorities in order

You have to look at it from a neutral view.

If the board were suing a Tim for making comments then everyone would be right behind them, but because comments are being made by a rangers fan it is okay and they should be allowed to say what they want?

I doubt this will come to much and it could just be scare tactics, or it may be more serious(possibly their view) and think someone is deliberately trying to devalue the brand.

You don't think tarriers say worse than him? Why no lawsuits?