Abusing other users on RM

SuperAli

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think people should take a good look at themselves with what they say to other users on RM. The manner in which some people take is rude and one I would expect from the other half of the city. People have differing opinions, this is a fact of life, don't start to abuse them simply for disagreeing with you. I'm not getting touchy about people disagreeing with me, far from it, I like a good debate but one in which is not brought into disrepute (sorry to use the SFA's favourite word here). What I don't appreciate is people abusing me and others with no substance whatsoever in their differing view, simply just abuse. Thought this should be pointed out.

You're right - there are some keyboard hard men on here.

You need to grow a thick skin here Ali, these guys aren't so bad once you learn their mannerisms. There are some pretty obvious grumpy lads here and some highly strung, but they aren't bad. Some only do it for a wind up and others only know how to use sarcasm. Just go with the flow and if you prefer not to see the abuse then you can always go into your settings and use the ignore button :) makes life easier if that's what you would prefer. Leopards don't change their spots and neither do some bears, lol

It's just normal practise in here that you will eventually learn to accept.

Welcome to the forum anyway :)

You need to grow a thick skin here Ali, these guys aren't so bad once you learn their mannerisms. There are some pretty obvious grumpy lads here and some highly strung, but they aren't bad. Some only do it for a wind up and others only know how to use sarcasm. Just go with the flow and if you prefer not to see the abuse then you can always go into your settings and use the ignore button :) makes life easier if that's what you would prefer. Leopards don't change their spots and neither do some bears, lol

It's just normal practise in here that you will eventually learn to accept.

Welcome to the forum anyway :)

what you doing out of the kitchen?

The standard of behaviour of Rangers fans has defo gone down hill since 2 things...

Being friends with beasts from the east...Lets face it how many of you's now mingle in their company? I bet more than half these days!

Since fans ditched being protestants and stopped believing in god peoples morals have dropped severely.

The standard of behaviour of Rangers fans has defo gone down hill since 2 things...

Being friends with beasts from the east...Lets face it how many of you's now mingle in their company? I bet more than half these days!

Since fans ditched being protestants and stopped believing in god peoples morals have dropped severely.

Yeah thats what the world needs, more religon, more Holy Wars, Crusades and Jihad, that will sort out global climate change, the financial crisis, war ect