Sack the board : Bitter irony

theiconicman

Thanks for this. Just what this place needs.

We won 8-0 yesterday. Seems very few on here are actually interested in that at all.

They don't give a fuck mate, 1st jans idea of a separate section would be for the best now IMO. This is tedious as fuck

They don't give a fuck mate, 1st jans idea of a separate section would be for the best now IMO. This is tedious as fuck

Good idea. Why not go further and have a section just for Rangers Football Club fans?

We could call it something catchy like, Bears Pen or something... :pipe:

Can people please stop putting sack the board as thread titles theres at least 4 on the go, just put something else like protest or something.

Or better still,just fucking stop them altogether. They're all the same,1 would suffice.

Thanks for this. Just what this place needs.

We won 8-0 yesterday. Seems very few on here are actually interested in that at all.

The win was great but that was yesterday's game. That is the Rangers way, it is only the next one that it's important.

The boys holding the banner at the Broomloan end couldn't have been above 16.

Says it all about the Sack the Board lot.

The win was great but that was yesterday's game. That is the Rangers way, it is only the next one that it's important.

The boys holding the banner at the Broomloan end couldn't have been above 16.

Says it all about the Sack the Board lot.

Do the opinions of paying fans not count if they are 16 then?

Also, I'm sure there are 16 year olds who oppose sacking the board too.

So no, it doesn't "say it all" about anything really.

Did anyone else shake their head at the hordes of rebels signing and professing their loyalty yesterday?

The brave loyal men and women of the forces must have been cringing.

those brave men and women were standing and singing it too, maybe you should take notice of those you rightly admire. I was sat right next to them and it was the over whelming majority. Where are the hordes who support your opinion? the only place i see any are on here. It's about time some RM posters realise they are in the minority when it comes to their opinions on Rangers.

those brave men and women were standing and singing it too, maybe you should take notice of those you rightly admire. I was sat right next to them and it was the over whelming majority. Where are the hordes who support your opinion? the only place i see any are on here. It's about time some RM posters realise they are in the minority when it comes to their opinions on Rangers.

Not me. Nearly all the voices in my head agree with me...

Being in the minority is irrelevant to the opinion one holds. Being in the majority has never been a heavy indicator of being right, at any time in history.

It's certainly a tiny minority chanting and singing near me.

Most fans are ashamed of the protests.

Perhaps if we were told what they were protesting for and what they would change, then maybe more would be interested.

So Sack the Board? Replace with who? This is a board representing those that bought the club at its lowest ebb, got us up and running again, supported McCoist is rebuilding a squad and currently oversee our great fine club?

I'm not saying they are perfect, but until someone can SHOW me SOMETHING, ANYTHING, that suggests they won't do the right thing by Rangers then these people are just rebels and we know we don't like rebels.

They might have a point, but so far noone has said what it is. A tad premature, lets see what the accounts and the AGM say. Save the embarrassing protests for after or before the game, not during it.

Yesterday I had the pleasure of watching The Rangers totaly destroy Stenhousemuir in a game of football, its the best I have seen them play for quite a while and hope they produce another performance like this on october 12 when I am up for the dunfermline game.

It was great to see all our brave Armed Forces men and women enjoying themselves at the game yesterday, God Bless You All. On another note like some others, I will wait till the Accounts come out in the coming weeks before I judge anybody on the Board at Ibrox as I dont judge people on hearsay and speculation.

Fucking now they have the monopoly on the empathy for the troops. Worse than fuckin taigs.

Could not agree more with you, good shout. Sadly it looked more like rent a mob outside yesterday, this guy thanking the casuals for lending their support, doubt very much he posts on here, guys with leaflets everywhere you turned outside the ground,total pressure on the gers support to get behind them.i applaude the banners, because they made the effort, but to be honest , I would apaude a bear holding up a painting of his kid at ibrox.To me it seemed there were more people handing out leaflets than there were on the steps outside the main stand..........again.maybe most of the ringleaders were too busy running off to spiers and the others on bbc sportssound who were waxing lyrical about their efforts, you should be proud of yourselves.Hearing the same guy praise you and give you a pat on the back, that praised the sheep support for singing about the ibrox disaster. I was sitting next to a young lad in cf1 yesterday who also applauded.i asked him his opinion and he mine after.we didnt have oneBut knowing they ran to spiers and the usual stand away from the boys at the door singing by those organising it, has now changed my opinion, to a big fat"non" from me.Sons of Struth my arse. Mini Murrays Mingling Mob more like.cannot believe somebody I totally admire and in awe of , on here, actually fully supports this. I wont name him.but his words are inspiratiinal at times.ah well.No SurrenderRab