Make no mistake about it...they want troops banned

MayboleLoyal_atb

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant see anyone in a position to do so, stopping this annual event to be honest.

Anyone looking at the list of names pushing to get it stopped can tell at a glance that these are all enemies of the British people.

It would be political suicide to back these traitors.

And a huge feather in the cap for any army top brass or polititian who has the balls to publicly tell them to get tae fuck.

Martyn McLaughlin@MartynMcL 18m

In a statement, the Army said: "Sectarianism is a breach of the Army’s strict values and standards. If any personnel are found to .. " 1/3

"have fallen short of these values and standards they will be dealt with by administrative or disciplinary action ... " 2/3

"by the chain of command and, if necessary, by the police.” 3/3

Martyn McLaughlin@MartynMcL 11m

Police Scotland has also confirmed it is investigating the allegations surrounding the Rangers V Stenhousemuir game.

The force said: "We are aware of concerns raised regarding the conduct of a number of people. These concerns are being investigated."

Martyn McLaughlin@MartynMcL 4m

The Army in Scotland has confirmed it is investigating complaints made against members of the Armed Forces following Sat's Rangers match.

Sad they've been Kowtowed into this. Hopefully they'll come to the correct conclusion.

In a statement, the Army said: "Sectarianism is a breach of the Army’s strict values and standards. If any personnel are found to .. " 1/3

"have fallen short of these values and standards they will be dealt with by administrative or disciplinary action ... " 2/3

"by the chain of command and, if necessary, by the police.” 3/3

Police Scotland has also confirmed it is investigating the allegations surrounding the Rangers V Stenhousemuir game.

The force said: "We are aware of concerns raised regarding the conduct of a number of people. These concerns are being investigated."

Enemies within and enemies without

It's getting difficult to know the difference these days

Fucken disgrace. Maybe the bed sheet brigade should be concentrating their banners and anger to the approriate people dragging this club down.

FFS we have THREE PR teams, and NOT one word on this! only get involved when you mention word Liar or member of RFFF.

Meeja Hoose@MeejaHoose 25m

@JackIrvine you agree that the threats reported are nowhere near as serious as those to RFFF members who've been asking too many questions?

Thanks to everyone for your warm reception on Saturday, without doubt the greatest and proudest day of my Naval career.

Absolute joke for people to criticise this event, some of they boys (young boys aswell) mite never get the chance to attend a football match again, never mind doing so to the adoration of 40 odd thousand people who respect and support their sacrifices. Sometimes this country makes my skin crawl!

If it is the last then thanks again, you have made the last 12 years worth of sacrifice almost worthwhile and I am glad to of been part of it. I am and always will be proud to represent my service, country and more importantly club.

Rangers til I die!

Terrific post mate and something that senior people in the military should be aware of.

The astounding thing about the Bheasts is the trouble and lengths they will go to, just to be offended.

Guys read this guys blog and comment on it or the terrorist-sympathisers will make it look like a slam dunk that we and our troops committed "wrong-doing"....... http://blogs.channel...r-disaster/6182 Get your comments in and please temper your anger/wording to avoid making it look like the guy and 'them' have a point.

Stand up for yourselves or we're going to be ruled by this mob!

Get idea IP but it will not work, Thomson will not allow any posts on his blog that debunk his claims.

He will not allow you to make him look foolish and biased, The comments are moderated and he only allows the ones from Bheasts who agree with him.

I have previously made a complaint to channel 4, get this ! They told me to raise my complaint with the very people who moderate the comments.

Get idea IP but it will not work, Thomson will not allow any posts on his blog that debunk his claims.

He will not allow you to make him look foolish and biased, The comments are moderated and he only allows the ones from Bheasts who agree with him.

I have previously made a complaint to channel 4, get this ! They told me to raise my complaint with the very people who moderate the comments.

Sorry mate, some Bears are getting their comments in (tu)

This is Scotland in 2013. The fastest growing Rhepublican country in the world. A poisonous cesspit where one group of people and can do, say, think, sing whatever the hell they like and another are battered into submission on a daily basis.

These animals like Thommo, Phil, Galloway, Haggerty, McConville etc etc are playing a very dangerous game. They are creating such a hatred which the police force may not be able to control. They are stirring up hatred on an unprecedented scale.

What do these people complaining aim to achieve in the long run?

If the troops are to be banned from Ibrox, on what grounds will that be? Could the armed forces be deemed offensive? If so could those against the armed forces have a legitimate argument to have the armed forces disbanded due to their offensive nature?

What reason would someone have to rally against the armed forces, other than bigotry and hatred of Britain? If that is their reason then why are these people being given any voice at all?

Do people think that those who join the Armed Forces and have fought, should simply go about their "job" and be quiet about it? That being in the armed forces is something not to be proud of? That those in the armed forces shouldnt be celebrated? Because some who either come from a foreign country or claim to be, take offense?

Would these people take the same offense if they went to a game in Spain or Italy or anywhere else, and the team had their troops on the field?

Im honestly trying to look at this without bias, but cant think of one reason this mock offense is being taken seriously by any media outlet or any public figure other than those who are clearly bigoted against Britain and Rangers.