Board Statement re. Malcolm Murray

Laudrup1984

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They did get one thing right in the statement, that Malcolm Murray was highly respected in the city of londons financial institutions. We can't say the same about Green,Stockridge and Ahmed.

The other day our CEO said M.Murray was chairman of the remuneration committee which agreed Green's salary. We now no there was NO such commitee.

Look at the facts we know for sure Green walking out the door with 900k and 5 m shares, Ahmed taking us to court supported by Green, Stockridge on 400k.

M.Murray a life long Rangers fan who took a modest salary as chaiman.

Who do you believe?

They look extremely petty.

not in the slightest. Its not petty putting a liar in his place. especially when some people want that said liar on the board.

MM was minico`s final mistake. They aren`t fit to run a piss up in a brewery. well maybe one is.

well if the board can prove it you will have no option but to cast minico aside and back the board.

Yes I know you keep saying you don`t back either side but after this there can only be one side.

To be honest, I prefer the board over Murray's mob at the moment, but only because they seem a little less pish.

If things dont get better, then I still wont back them, i would want someone else to come in and take over.

I dont really buy into the sense of optimism about the accounts, they were pretty rubbish, worse than I predicted actually. I really dont think we are being run right.

They did get one thing right in the statement, that Malcolm Murray was highly respected in the city of londons financial institutions. We can't say the same about Green,Stockridge and Ahmed.

The other day our CEO said M.Murray was chairman of the remuneration committee which agreed Green's salary. We now no there was NO such commitee.

Look at the facts we know for sure Green walking out the door with 900k and 5 m shares, Ahmed taking us to court supported by Green, Stockridge on 400k.

Who do you believe?

Rid beelin !

They look extremely petty.

While I don't like to see all this fighting done so openly, i wouldn't agree with you here.

The board obviously feel that MMs statement was very very misleading and wanted to set the record straight.

I doubt the board releases that statement if A) the facts are not correct and B) if MM hadn't released a misleading statement in the first place.

not in the slightest. Its not petty putting a liar in his place. especially when some people want that said liar on the board.

MM was minico`s final mistake. They aren`t fit to run a piss up in a brewery. well maybe one is.

How do you know he's a liar? Because the board said so? Seems like solid reasoning.

To be honest, I prefer the board over Murray's mob at the moment, but only because they seem a little less pish.

If things dont get better, then I still wont back them, i would want someone else to come in and take over.

I dont really buy into the sense of optimism about the accounts, they were pretty rubbish, worse than I predicted actually. I really dont think we are being run right.

sorry but you don`t have an option C. until that happens its either A or B.

accounts aren`t rubbish because they are worse than you predicted . In the grand scale of things you are nothing.sorry.

The real guys who count like Prior don`t think they are rubbish and thats what counts as he`s a major shareholder.

Who do you believe?

the board.

If they were to release this statement without full knowledge of the facts, they would effectively be turning another massive portion of the support against them

I highly highly doubt this has been released without being factually accurate.

If I am wrong, then I'll admit it.

While I don't like to see all this fighting done so openly, i wouldn't agree with you here.

The board obviously feel that MMs statement was very very misleading and wanted to set the record straight.

I doubt the board releases that statement if A) the facts are not correct and B) if MM hadn't released a misleading statement in the first place.

Could say the same about Murray. He felt the board put out a misleading statement and then responded.

Could say the same about Murray. He felt the board put out a misleading statement and then responded.

Yup, but I feel the board have way way more to lose by lying in this situation.

Which is why i tend to believe them.

MM has nothing to lose and everything to gain, the board are the complete opposite.

Nothing like a full on public mud throwing match. Excellent. Just what we need.

The club is only responding to MMs claims

If you want to grumble at this latest bout of mudslinging see MM and then the club wouldn't feel the need to come out and clarify these continued lies and pish smears

It's got to the stage where one camp actually hate the club now

That's how it seems

Yup, but I feel the board have way way more to lose by lying in this situation.

Which is why i tend to believe them.

MM has nothing to lose and everything to gain, the board are the complete opposite.

Seems like a rather flimsy reason to get behind one of the groups. Neither parties deserve the support IMO.

Seems like a rather flimsy reason to get behind one of the groups. Neither parties deserve the support IMO.

I have my reasons for being behind this group.

I am only talking about why I believe the board in this particular instance.

Whilst it is unpleasant reading an Official Statement from the Club that identifies the failings of a former Director- I can see why it has come to this. The Directors have a duty to Rangers Football Club and it's shareholders to protect its brand value. The actions of some former Directors have clearly compromised that brand value. They must now either put up or shut up.

For Malcom Murray the choice is stark. He can now take them to Court for Defamation of Character- the Club statement does publicly question his professionalism and integrity- if untrue it is Libellous. If he chooses not to, or does go to court and is unable to demonstrate Defamation- then it must be assumed he is in the wrong.

It is actually very sad, no one wishes to see this sort of behaviour. However the degree of provocation from some of those parties publicly briefing the media as part of the Requisition has been at an unacceptable level for some time now.

The Club needs to move on. If this is the only way of clearings it decks- then so be it.