Board Statement re. Malcolm Murray

Laudrup1984

And by the other side too.

This is what annoys me. We have a clear anti-board camp and a pro-board camp. Both can't see their group doing anything wrong and cast the other side as evil personified.

It's not that fucking simple at all.

If only a wee guy with a tea towel round his head would take over and get both sides to fuck.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't these cunts(yes I called them cunts) see what damage they're doing to the club by stirring shit in the media?

Both Murrays can go and take a fuck to themselves, if you're that concerned about Rangers then start buying all available shares and you might get a wee bit more respect rather than slinging shite in public.

Our board aren't much better but to be fair they are entitled to respond to these cunts media ramblings.

This is what I'm saying. Fucking internet forums. You don't have to pigeonhole everyone into a camp.

Because I question the decision or action of the board, 'He's in the Murray camp.' Or if you don't like/agree with Murray, 'He's in the board camp.'

I'm in Rangers camp and none of this is helping the club right now!

If your in the Rangers camp then Rangers have released a statement putting these lies to bed

The board are in charge of Rangers business interests. They are not Rangers.

Ok so will this apply to every statement they release like the defence against BBC etc?

I share your frustration in these battles but it's glaringly obvious the rebels are lying and causing deliberate upset

Why were you happy to give this board a year and now changed your mind mate?

so we have MM running to the record at every step of the "lets push my no money but i want to own the Gers" campaign with smears and misdirection

Or

Our official board who release a statement I amabsolutely sure they can back up and a current respected (not previous as in the statement) financial expert in Prior saying everything is fine and he would put more money in (more money not none)

Hmm, who to believe and follow, follow (maybe a bad turn of phrase there at the end), who to back more appropriate.

Ok so will this apply to every statement they release like the defence against BBC etc?

I share your frustration in these battles but it's glaringly obvious the rebels are lying and causing deliberate upset

Why were you happy to give this board a year and now changed your mind mate?

Their job as Rangers board is to defend Rangers FC business interests. I will not consider that a group of men on that board can be considered Rangers in anyway.

I haven't changed my mind. My earlier post said, if this continues for longer then my confidence in their competence will wane. I still wholly believe we need stability and wholesale changes at boardroom or management level are not what our club needs right now.

I honestly can't say who is lying anymore. Anyone who thinks one side is evil and the other good, whichever angle you're looking at it from, needs to read less fairytales.

There's undoubtedly spin from both sides, but it boils down to the fact that I don't trust our board and I most certainly do not fucking trust Toxic Jack who writes half of their nasty scripts.

you do realise that the board could not release todays statement without facts and evidence to back them up or else they would be hauled over the coals by MM's lawyers

they might have spoke shite before, but today was them defending themselves and they have every right to do so, especially if MM is lying as they indicate

I haven't changed my mind. My earlier post said, if this continues for longer then my confidence in their competence will wane. I still wholly believe we need stability and wholesale changes at boardroom or management level are not what our club needs right now.

I honestly can't say who is lying anymore. Anyone who thinks one side is evil and the other good, whichever angle you're looking at it from, needs to read less fairytales.

The only reason We don't have this stability is because of the rebels continued lies and smears

The fact that they have made someone like yoursel who was backing the board now wonder Is a victory for them and justifies their disruptive lies and agendas

Just puzzled you can't see that mate

The only reason We don't have this stability is because of the rebels continued lies and smears

The fact that they have made someone like yoursel who was backing the board now wonder Is a victory for them and justifies their disruptive lies and agendas

Things were actually fairly stable until the requisition was announced, then McCoist going ballistic at Green in an interview the next day.

the board.

If they were to release this statement without full knowledge of the facts, they would effectively be turning another massive portion of the support against them

I highly highly doubt this has been released without being factually accurate.

If I am wrong, then I'll admit it.

Amen Gogzy

The thing that got me about Murray's statment is that he never said "they are lying bastards". He used words which beat around the bush am made me think, the truth is probably somewere in the middle. If Rangers can issue a statement like that, I would have to say Murray is on a bit of a hiding to nothing.

But the whole thing is wrong for our club.

Exactly

We had stability and others from the outside have caused disruption

Now the clubs getting blamed for responding to yet another bout of lies aimed at the current board and now they are as bad as each other?

I keep saying it but one day ill log out here and no comeback for another 2 years (thank God some folk are saying)

you do realise that the board could not release todays statement without facts and evidence to back them up or else they would be hauled over the coals by MM's lawyers

they might have spoke shite before, but today was them defending themselves and they have every right to do so, especially if MM is lying as they indicate

Where does it say Malcolm Murray was lying though? I didn't see that part.

You're talking about Malcolm Murray's lawyers, but if he was lying then judging by the way the club have been taking people to court and instructing their lawyers to threaten fans and forums, surely we can expect the club's lawyers to be taking Malcolm Murray to court?

No? Was he not lying then? Or maybe it's just not a serious enough issue to warrant legal action?

Maybe the board and their pal Toxic Jack are the ones being misleeding?

Maybe their intent to misleed with some of Toxic Jack's lovely spin is why this was deemed an important enough issue to warrant yet ANOTHER official statement?

Lots of options........

I don't read the blogs, I avoid the interviews in the papers etc No one has swayed me. All my info comes from the official Rangers website. It is how the board are playing along, and seemingly into the hands of these "rebels" by biting back in such a seemingly petty way that I don't like.

Look I'm just sick and tired of all the bullshit and to top it off the one highlight was looking forward to the game on the 12th. Now I don't even have that. :( It's been a lousy week.

I haven't changed my mind. I back the majority of the board, but simply because I disagree with one aspect or point from them I am now considered in the murray camp and swayed by propaganda, something I've spoken out against numerous times on here. It's tiring from both sides tbh.

Exactly

We had stability and others from the outside have caused disruption

Now the clubs getting blamed for responding to yet another bout of lies aimed at the current board and now they are as bad as each other?

I keep saying it but one day ill log out here and no comeback for another 2 years (thank God some folk are saying)

I'm not blaming the club.

I just don't agree with the way this is all carrying on. Surely we have bigger issues than what an ex-employee, who was roundly disgraced out of his position, says to the media?

Also it should be remembered that MM only responded to the interview from CM blaming him for the wages and bonuses that were given out. What was the point of that? Why would anyone let someone blame them if they felt they were not solely responsible?

I don't read the blogs, I avoid the interviews in the papers etc No one has swayed me. All my info comes from the official Rangers website. It is how the board are playing along, and seemingly into the hands of these "rebels" by biting back in such a seemingly petty way that I don't like.

Look I'm just sick and tired of all the bullshit and to top it off the one highlight was looking forward to the game on the 12th. Now I don't even have that. :( It's been a lousy week.

I haven't changed my mind. I back the majority of the board, but simply because I disagree with one aspect or point from them I am now considered in the murray camp and swayed by propaganda, something I've spoken out against numerous times on here. It's tiring from both sides tbh.

Aye I feel for you re Dunfermline I know that was your next game and probs last for some time after that - I'd' be gutted too

The Board have got it wrong here. MM was obviously talking about his appointment to the Board of RIFC and not his previous appointment to Sevco Scotland and then RFC. He was on that Board with CG, IA and BS so would be outvoted at every stage.

why were the rst giving a one sided diatribe to the rhebel today?

as and when I decide to get on that board we would never be dealing with any anti-RFC organisation. It's a shame that others seem to welcome these filthy organisations with open arms,