Board Statement re. Malcolm Murray

Laudrup1984

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This tit-for-tat back and forth between different parties, groups and individuals is ridiculous. It's not needed or beneficial in anyway.

However, if the board are going to show the same defensive attitude when Rangers fans are "lied" about in the media then more power to them. Otherwise it seems they are only interested in producing bold statements when it's themselves in the firing line.

Well if backed up the every one of the mini camp have to hold their hands up and say " I`ve backed a busted flush ".

Will you want to have a proven liar on the board ? If not then you can`t back mini and he is the only opposition.

So its time to shut up and back the board or go and pester another team. No real Rangers fan could back minico now !

I'd imaging there'll be a further counter statement from MM. Getting bored of these games of accusation tennis. I wonder if a televised debate is the way to go?!

Seriously, I'd like that.

Board : Aye you did!

MM : Naw a didny!

Board : Aye you did!

MM : Naw a didny!

FFS!

well if the board can prove it you will have no option but to cast minico aside and back the board.

Yes I know you keep saying you don`t back either side but after this there can only be one side.

well if the board can prove it you will have no option but to cast minico aside and back the board.

Yes I know you keep saying you don`t back either side but after this there can only be one side.

Until the next statement by MM...