Call for AGM to be delayed.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have already explained this to you. I don't understand why you find it so difficult.

I think the current board are incompetent, Murray has not convinced me he is much better. I'm not sitting on a fence, I'm saying they are both shite.

Today the board were much more shite than Murray though.

You have an agenda to back the current board regardless of what happens. People on here see right through you though.

It is called support for people who put their money where their mouth is unlike your latest camp pitchers, your stance is bandy legged with fence sitting, you wouldn't be much use in the trenches

Its been nice and quiet for a couple of days.

Now that PM scores a minor victoy, the FF crew are out in force.

Nice to see the long awaited return of delightful dennis. :lol:

PM making some pretty strong acusations against D+P now.

Is Murray going to give proof he was promised a seat on the board or is it more bs from him. It's a big risk and it just sounds like spin to win votes tbh. The disruption he has caused is why i shall vote against him. Thanks a lot Paul, some Rangers man.

BS and MM had lost mine due to the video.

CM has finally lost mine after today.

I sincerely hope that the people who are your business associates and fellow directors do not clandestinely film you when you are enjoying a meal with someone you thought was honest and trustworthy. The City of London financial institutions appear to trust his business decisions.

did malcolm murray ever provide evidence to refute the boards claims that he decided wages and payoffs etc

It is called support for people who put their money where their mouth is unlike your latest camp pitchers, your stance is bandy legged with fence sitting, you wouldn't be much use in the trenches

Exactly, you support the board, I support the club.

You stated that the board were going to win the case today, and we're proven to be fool once again.

You are right that I would be no use in the trenches of this battle, it is like watching the syrians fighting the North koreans. Both sides are wrong ones and I don't want to fight for either.

You would probably fight for either if they offered you a wage.

Exactly, you support the board, I support the club.

You stated that the board were going to win the case today, and we're proven to be fool once again.

You are right that I would be no use in the trenches of this battle, it is like watching the syrians fighting the North koreans. Both sides are wrong ones and I don't want to fight for either.

You would probably fight for either if they offered you a wage.

There possibly wouldn't be a club if not for Charlie and these fine fellows on the board who put up when the real men shut up, the part in bold describes you to a T a collaborator with whoever you think is winning. :pipe:

There possibly wouldn't be a club if not for Charlie and these fine fellows on the board who put up when the real men shut up, the part in bold describes you to a T a collaborator with whoever you think is winning. :pipe:

Yea, Charlie did indeed drag us from the car wreck before putting a plank of wood between our ankles and smashing them with a sledge hammer for his own good, just like Cathy bates in misery. A deed did for selfish greedy reasons is devalued.

Yea, Charlie did indeed drag us from the car wreck before putting a plank of wood between our ankles and smashing them with a sledge hammer for his own good, just like Cathy bates in misery. A deed did for selfish greedy reasons is devalued.

& if a rogue mechanic by the name of Whyte had tampered with the brakes causing the crash then you`d have a real story..