Call for AGM to be delayed.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

or they let it go to the vote.No reason to let minico in as I`m sure alot of the backing will have went after Kings arrival. Expect more announcements from King soon backing the board. That would and should put an end to minico.

A rather fanciful notion I would suggest.

I'm not for an inure suggesting our current board are above reproach or that they have done everything right....however the actions of the likes if Murray leaves a real bitter taste in the mouth....this man for his own selfish reasons has just cost our club financially and delayed an Agm that should have been held a month ago! Let's say he does get his blazer and his slice if our pie....is he really the type you want running our club? Self serving and agenda driven....nothing to do with the good of our club!

FFS!

You cannot be serious? Its now Murrays fault that he has cost the club money because he had the cheek to ask for a lawful vote to take place at the AGM?

IF anyone has to take the blame for costing the club money today it has to be the board.

They are fecking hopeless.

Unfortunately for us, Murray isnt much better on past record.

We should not blame Murray for todays events though. He was right, the board was wrong. It is that simple.

Whether you like it or not, he has the support and trust of a number of significant shareholders. The Board are well aware of this.

It is my understanding that he has the support of MORE than 28% of current shareholders. I believe this will be proven at the AGM. Interesting times lay ahead.

Hey FS you got a awnser for me yet, how can Dave King as Chairman appoint whoever he wants on the board against shareholders and the other boards wishes? You made some scathing remarks about my post on Sat night then disapeared when asked said question, take your time now...............

Who says it'll be against shareholders and the other board members wishes?

Lord Tyre ruled there was "no valid legal reason" for chief executive Craig Mather and the other Rangers directors not to present the Murrays' motion to the rest of the club's shareholders.

Lord Tyre also awarded costs to the requisitioners.

Statement by board expected soon, may be half hearted talk of appeal etc, appeal would be a bit pointless at this time.

I'm not for an inure suggesting our current board are above reproach or that they have done everything right....however the actions of the likes if Murray leaves a real bitter taste in the mouth....this man for his own selfish reasons has just cost our club financially and delayed an Agm that should have been held a month ago! Let's say he does get his blazer and his slice if our pie....is he really the type you want running our club? Self serving and agenda driven....nothing to do with the good of our club!

Never mind that, in his own words, he repeatedly failed to help Rangers when he was on the board and again during the last year. Rangers should not be a place for failures.

The way this group has dealt with things is nothing short of disgraceful, I couldn't back them because of the way they have acted.

Spivs out only to vote more spivs in? No thanks.

If the requisition group had someone else leading it I would probably feel differently but PM should get tae.

A few points:

It's the board who have delayed all of these proceedings by trying to stall and block the resolutions proposed by requisitioners months ago. They have only done so for the selfish reasons of saving their own jobs and trying to stay on the gravy train.

Murray already has a blazer. In fact in a recent interview he was asked about this blazer chasing nonsense and responded that he already had several of them.

As for Murray wanting a "slice of our pie" as you put it: He's being proposed as a non-executive director is he not? That would hardly be a slice of any pie in comparison to Mather & Stockbridge who are so desperate to keep their snouts in the trough. Not to mention the bus brothers, whose rise to the boardrooms of our club and company could be considered highly suspicious to say the least.

There's certainly a fair number of people who are very confused about who has the best interests of Rangers at heart and who doesn't. I know that much for sure.

A few points:

It's the board who have delayed all of these proceedings by trying to stall and block the resolutions proposed by requisitioners months ago. They have only done so for the selfish reasons of saving their own jobs and trying to stay on the gravy train.

Murray already has a blazer. In fact in a recent interview he was asked about this blazer chasing nonsense and responded that he already had several of them.

As for Murray wanting a "slice of our pie" as you put it: He's being proposed as a non-executive director is he not? That would hardly be a slice of any pie in comparison to Mather & Stockbridge who are so desperate to keep their snouts in the trough. Not to mention the bus brothers, whose rise to the boardrooms of our club and company could be considered highly suspicious to say the least.

There's certainly a fair number of people who are very confused about who has the best interests of Rangers at heart and who doesn't. I know that much for sure. Then again, millions of people back wrong horses every day, so it's no surprise. :rolleyes:

So in summation Murray Minor good (despite his history) Money chasing assets strippers who back him are also of the good type and negative stories put about by the twitteratti previously should now be ignored cause they have had a nirvana moment and are now rangers froo an froo.

I have some old uniform, doesn't mean Im entitled to wear it now.

Zappa. The rise of the Easdale's was due to them PUTTING THEIR MONEY INTO THE CLUB. Perhaps the rebels should try it!

How much money have the Easdales actually put into the club? Give me a figure, even an approximate figure.

You're the one making the ignorant assumptions.

What have the ' and e done to offend you so much?

Not really my clueless friend, you responded to a post with a derisive comment and when pressed for a simple answer to a simple question you move the goalposts and now seem to be taking a swipe at my spelling which is always the last refuge of the beaten.