Call for AGM to be delayed.

You are conveniently ignoring the fact Paul Murray has been asked to represent 28% of shareholders who have invested more than £12m.

Always wanted to know how 28% of the shareholders managed to invest a whopping 12mill

Oh and where have you been dennis, you fucked off pretty sharpish when the accounts were much better than followfollow and the rst predicted (tu)

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Always wanted to know how 28% of the shareholders managed to invest a whopping 12mill

Oh and where have you been dennis, you fucked off pretty sharpish when the accounts were much better than followfollow and the rst predicted (tu)

Because they actually paid for their shares, unlike Green, Ahmed and their hangers on

I'm not arguing about right and wrong I'm highlighting the way in which Murray and his group have conducted themselves and the lengths they will go to, to get their own way....are these really the people you want on the board? Will they be receiving a wage? Does that not then make them spivs and greedy bastards?

No I don't want Murray, I have no idea what his plans are and I don't think he is particularly convincing.

I also think our current board are doing a very poor job.

I would rather it was someone else entirely. If King comes in, his wealth alone gives us a security net so he would get my backing.

It is unreasonable to complain about Murray for today's events though, this was purely the fault of the board.

The accounts were much worse than predicted by our esteemed Finance Director a few months ago and no where near what was set out in the IPO.

You are conversing with a fence sitter who jumps whichever side the apple falls, more faces than the Matterhorn.

I have already explained this to you. I don't understand why you find it so difficult.

I think the current board are incompetent, Murray has not convinced me he is much better. I'm not sitting on a fence, I'm saying they are both shite.

Today the board were much more shite than Murray though.

You have an agenda to back the current board regardless of what happens. People on here see right through you though.

You're deluding yourself again.

I assume you're still referring to this nonsensical rant?

When the dust settles who the f*&k do you think will be the major shareholder?

Seriously who the f*&k do you think King would want on the board?

If you for one second think that King's arrival boosts the incumbents re-election chances then you're in for a rude awakening.

So quoting Dave Kings own words is a "nonsensical rant" now is it? Your still trying to move the goal posts we are not talking about King being majority shareholder, if you had bothered to put up the post that actually asked you the question it was "how can King AS CHAIRMAN appoint who he wants to the board against the wishes of the shareholders and other board members? " I never said anything about some future scenario where DK is a majority shareholder or anything but simply if he is appointed Chairman without a big shareholding how can he walk over everybody else's wishes? The simple answer is he can't but instead of just admiting that you have to create this argument where you keep trying to weasel out of the fact that you were wrong

Paul Murray on SSN. Says he was offered board place last week in exchange for withdrawing court petition. He declined.

Blazer chaser indeed, eh....
:lol:

I'm not sure that's a plus, he had a chance to put all this behind us but choose to have his day in court and cost the club money... <cr>

The accounts much better? They are nothing short of disgraceful and very short in detail rather conveniently for the board.

I see the 28% has reared its uly head again. Let's settle this matter once and for all. Give us a breakdown of this 28%. Does this include a holding by Liewell to enable him to shit-stir?

28% matters not a jot mate, the requisitioner's obviously hold enough votes to make their voices heard in a Scottish Court of Law today. There is no debating that & that`s pretty much all that mattered.

I'm not sure that's a plus, he had a chance to put all this behind us but choose to have his day in court and cost the club money... <cr>

It is a plus all right the court of session said so. A big minus for the spivs who have cost us money yet again. All that was required was a fair vote at the AGM. Hardly unreasonable.

It was the board's tactics in trying to block legitimate EGM requisitions and director proposal resolutions for the AGM which caused the need for the court case.

The board then tried to buy Murray with the 'offer' of a seat on the board, which he was right to refuse because if he's like a lot of other fans, then he doesn't trust them as far as he could throw them and wouldn't have risked ending the court case on the back of one of our board's now infamous verbal agreements.

But I can separate business from drinking and don't have a habit of running off at the mouth about sensitive issues in the earshot of total strangers

I sincerely hope that the people who are your business associates and fellow directors do not clandestinely film you when you are enjoying a meal with someone you thought was honest and trustworthy. The City of London financial institutions appear to trust his business decisions.

So quoting Dave Kings own words is a "nonsensical rant" now is it? Your still trying to move the goal posts we are not talking about King being majority shareholder, if you had bothered to put up the post that actually asked you the question it was "how can King AS CHAIRMAN appoint who he wants to the board against the wishes of the shareholders and other board members? " I never said anything about some future scenario where DK is a majority shareholder or anything but simply if he is appointed Chairman without a big shareholding how can he walk over everybody else's wishes? The simple answer is he can't but instead of just admiting that you have to create this argument where you keep trying to weasel out of the fact that you were wrong

Calm down and keep taking the medication.

Here's my original post.

I'm sure it's mild compared to what the reaction on here will be when King starts handing out some blazers.

Now we'll see if King does or doesn't eh?

It is a plus all right the court of session said so. A big minus for the spivs who have cost us money yet again. All that was required was a fair vote at the AGM. Hardly unreasonable.

It was the board's tactics in trying to block legitimate EGM requisitions and director proposal resolutions for the AGM which caused the need for the court case.

The board then tried to buy Murray with the 'offer' of a seat on the board, which he was right to refuse because if he's like a lot of other fans, then he doesn't trust them as far as he could throw them and wouldn't have risked ending the court case on the back of one of our board's now infamous verbal agreements.

So rather than end it he wanted to cost the club more money, how very noble of him..

I sincerely hope that the people who are your business associates and fellow directors do not clandestinely film you when you are enjoying a meal with someone you thought was honest and trustworthy. The City of London financial institutions appear to trust his business decisions.

He has been running off at the mouth for months before the film was made

I suspect his reputation is rather dented as a result

Not the kind of director I would want in my company

So rather than end it he wanted to cost the club more money, how very noble of him..

Murray & co offered to pay for the massive costs of posting out the new AGM notices with the new resolutions added which will run into tens of thousands of pounds. That doesn't strike me as someone who "wanted to cost the club more money".