Call for AGM to be delayed.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So it`s fair to say that the current Board are not even capable of remaining within the framework of the law when calling an AGM? FFS!

This is surely the final nail in their coffin, clearly no-one who still supports them is doing it with the best interests of Rangers as their reasoning as they have shown they can`t even get the most simple of things right..

*See the amendments to the boards statement on the official site for further proof*

It`s fucking embarrassing to have these charlatans running our great Club. Roll on the AGM.

So in summation Murray Minor good (despite his history) Money chasing assets strippers who back him are also of the good type and negative stories put about by the twitteratti previously should now be ignored cause they have had a nirvana moment and are now rangers froo an froo.

I didn't say any of what you've written, so your summation is either completely twisted or complete nonsense.

I didn't say any of what you've written, so your summation is either completely twisted or complete nonsense.

Simple extrapolation my good fellow. If you follow the trail of criticism and reasoning you are left with no other conclusion.

Simple extrapolation my good fellow. If you follow the trail of criticism and reasoning you are left with no other conclusion.

No you aren't "left with no other conclusion". You took what I wrote in plain English and turned it into a twisted pile of gibberish which defies any common sense or logic.

No you aren't "left with no other conclusion". You took what I wrote in plain English and turned it into a twisted pile of gibberish which defies any common sense or logic.

I accept that you may have greater understanding about what constitutes gibberish, you are an expert after all.

But I still cant see what my summation got wrong in examining your point of view in that post. You do still believe in the failed ones ability to deliver us from evil do you not?

FFS!

You cannot be serious? Its now Murrays fault that he has cost the club money because he had the cheek to ask for a lawful vote to take place at the AGM?

IF anyone has to take the blame for costing the club money today it has to be the board.

They are fecking hopeless.

Unfortunately for us, Murray isnt much better on past record.

We should not blame Murray for todays events though. He was right, the board was wrong. It is that simple.

I'm not arguing about right and wrong I'm highlighting the way in which Murray and his group have conducted themselves and the lengths they will go to, to get their own way....are these really the people you want on the board? Will they be receiving a wage? Does that not then make them spivs and greedy bastards?

I'm not arguing about right and wrong I'm highlighting the way in which Murray and his group have conducted themselves and the lengths they will go to, to get their own way....are these really the people you want on the board? Will they be receiving a wage? Does that not then make them spivs and greedy bastards?

Any wage and bonus he gets will no doubt be "money well spent" :rollseyes:

Lord Tyre ruled there was "no valid legal reason" for chief executive Craig Mather and the other Rangers directors not to present the Murrays' motion to the rest of the club's shareholders.

Who has Mather and the other directors been listening to? Any chance this lot will ever get anything right or are the fans just expect to continue to play for their clock ups

You are conversing with a fence sitter who jumps whichever side the apple falls, more faces than the Matterhorn.

I accept that you may have greater understanding about what constitutes gibberish, you are an expert after all.

But I still cant see what my summation got wrong in examining your point of view in that post. You do still believe in the failed ones ability to deliver us from evil do you not?

I think you maybe need to read my post again. The post which you originally quoted was at #270.

At no point in that post did I write anything about "Murray Minor good", "Money chasing assets strippers", "twitteratti", "nirvana moments" or deliverance from evil. That's why your reply was nonsensical.

Not really my clueless friend, you responded to a post with a derisive comment and when pressed for a simple answer to a simple question you move the goalposts and now seem to be taking a swipe at my spelling which is always the last refuge of the beaten.

You're deluding yourself again.

I assume you're still referring to this nonsensical rant?

How can King hand out blazers? Once again i refer people to his statement where he says despite him having private thoughts on who he would like at Rangers its not his decision but that of the shareholders. The AGM will decide all but the boards chances of re election just got much bigger thanks to DK

When the dust settles who the f*&k do you think will be the major shareholder?

Seriously who the f*&k do you think King would want on the board?

If you for one second think that King's arrival boosts the incumbents re-election chances then you're in for a rude awakening.

I would rather a group who fought to play the game legally to one who attempt to maintain control through means deemed to be unlawful in the COS. ;)

An other farcical show of ineptitude by the current BOD IMO anyone still cheer leading for the present Board are doing so for reasons other than wanting the best for the Club.

Time to look forward chaps, fuck what PM did in the past, let`s get our shit together and refocus on our real enemies. Fcuk the SPFL.

Sorry for the delay in replying re the Easdales. I was away preparing a Ruby for tonight's tea. It matters not a jot how much the Easdales paid and to whom. The fact is that they were prepared to spend money to become shareholders whereas the rebels are not.

You are conveniently ignoring the fact Paul Murray has been asked to represent 28% of shareholders who have invested more than £12m.

Sorry for the delay in replying re the Easdales. I was away preparing a Ruby for tonight's tea. It matters not a jot how much the Easdales paid and to whom. The fact is that they were prepared to spend money to become shareholders whereas the rebels are not.

The requisitioner's are shareholders, they couldn't legally challenge otherwise.