Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

Does it look good at least?

An hour to complete it is a joke man

Looks fantastic, plays quite sloppy tbh, probably get better with time. I reckon it's got loads of replay value though. Just played through a few of the side missions and they're enjoyable.

After reading the reviews on infamous,I.'ve decided not to buy it,paper thin story,shite sidequests,cheesy dialouge and a city with no life in it.combat looks quite repetitive aswell.

graphics look absolutey gorgeous tho,but if I'm paying 50 quid on a game I need more than eye candy.

After reading the reviews on infamous,I.'ve decided not to buy it,paper thin story,shite sidequests,cheesy dialouge and a city with no life in it.combat looks quite repetitive aswell.

graphics look absolutey gorgeous tho,but if I'm paying 50 quid on a game I need more than eye candy.

First two infamous games were great imo.

First two infamous games were great imo.

didn't enjoy them myself mate,think it was the riding around on power lines,shooting electricity from my hands,just not my kind of thing.

I think since finishing the last of us that it's going to take something amazing to make me want to go out and drop 50 quid on it,and unfortunately this isn't it.but I'm sure you'll love second son mate.

didn't enjoy them myself mate,think it was the riding around on power lines,shooting electricity from my hands,just not my kind of thing.

I think since finishing the last of us that it's going to take something amazing to make me want to go out and drop 50 quid on it,and unfortunately this isn't it.but I'm sure you'll love second son mate.

I played every uncharted and loved them, actually i enjoyed them that much i platinum all 3. I never played last of us before selling ps3 and i hope they bring it out for ps4.

Ultimate team anniversary packs are out. Everyone gets 5 free gold packs (you cant sell the contents). I got Robben, Man of the Match Van Persie, In form Koscielny and Lahm and I cant even sell them.

Got Falcao and IF Schweinsteiger

I played every uncharted and loved them, actually i enjoyed them that much i platinum all 3. I never played last of us before selling ps3 and i hope they bring it out for ps4.

if it comes out on ps4 I'll buy it again,that's how good it is mate.

Loved uncharted 1&2,but hated 3.young drake was annoying and the aiming was horrible,even after the patch that made it better,it still felt off.can't wait to see what naughty dog will do with the new uncharted on ps4.

Infamous?

Gameplay wise it's not for me, lookes utter shite

aye mate,there's people streaming it on the live from playstation thing on your ps4.

Voice acting is cheesy as fuck,the guy you play runs constantly,no walk function by the looks of it.the ai is truly awful,they just stand there waiting on you to kill them lol.

Graphics are stunning right enough,but I'm no paying 50 quid for graphics,even tho they're one of the reasons I upgraded to ps4.

Aye, I'm saving the cash till The Order and the like come out.

That game would just gather dust.

defo mate,shame really as I was looking forward to having a next gen title to play on this new machine,oh well the wait continues.

aye mate,there's people streaming it on the live from playstation thing on your ps4.

Voice acting is cheesy as fuck,the guy you play runs constantly,no walk function by the looks of it.the ai is truly awful,they just stand there waiting on you to kill them lol.

Graphics are stunning right enough,but I'm no paying 50 quid for graphics,even tho they're one of the reasons I upgraded to ps4.

The review I've read has said the voice acting was good and that it the AI were really difficult, you sure what you're watching isn't someone playing on easy? lol

I've got the game, will be playing it when I get home, hopefully it's decent.. lol

The review I've read has said the voice acting was good and that it the AI were really difficult, you sure what you're watching isn't someone playing on easy? lol

I've got the game, will be playing it when I get home, hopefully it's decent.. lol

not sure what difficulty the guy was playing on mate,but he was decent at it,he had just started out so he didn't have many powers,so he was having to run away from a fight to go recharge his power,then running back into the fight,taking a few guys out then repeating the same pattern again,looked quite annoying.

the way your guy runs about when not using his powers looks really jittery aswell,looked like he was on speed.

it's just not my kind of game laudo,but everyone has different preferences as to what games they like,hope you enjoy it tho mate,let me know what you think about it.

not sure what difficulty the guy was playing on mate,but he was decent at it,he had just started out so he didn't have many powers,so he was having to run away from a fight to go recharge his power,then running back into the fight,taking a few guys out then repeating the same pattern again,looked quite annoying.

the way your guy runs about when not using his powers looks really jittery aswell,looked like he was on speed.

it's just not my kind of game laudo,but everyone has different preferences as to what games they like,hope you enjoy it tho mate,let me know what you think about it.

Yeah apparently you need to run away a lot.. it probably will be shit but I'm sick of having nothing to play and don't want to buy anymore ps3 games.

Yeah apparently you need to run away a lot.. it probably will be shit but I'm sick of having nothing to play and don't want to buy anymore ps3 games.

NBA2k14

FIFA

COD

BF

Killzone

Should be enough to do you mate and with the free DLC games every month I've not been short of choice.

I do want a 'true' next gen title too but anyone expecting that at launch was deluded, it never happend with PS3 or 360 either.

NBA2k14

FIFA

COD

BF

Killzone

Should be enough to do you mate and with the free DLC games every month I've not been short of choice.

I do want a 'true' next gen title too but anyone expecting that at launch was deluded, it never happend with PS3 or 360 either.

Already got Killzone, FIFA and BF4 mate, don't bother with cod games anymore, have ghosts on ps3 though and never been into basketball, was gonna get MGS but it is too short so I'll borrow that from my mate. Best game I've played so far has been the 1st free one, Resogun! Outlast is good but I'm way to pussy to play it haha.