Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

VR & AR are going to be nothing like Kinect & PS Eye/Move. Will they be pish? Doubt it... VR will be far better than Move & Kinect...AR is going to be incredible when the tech arrives.

There was a bit on the Gadget Show a year or so back with Chris Ryan (of Bravo 2 Zero) fame playing Battlefield in an AR set up it had a treadmill, 360 degree screens, surround sound and a lot of other cool tech it exsists already just not commercially.

Seemingly they are re-releasing the Metro series on the PS4/XO

Yay for more re-releases. :(

I dont mind a few but with playstation now coming shortly is there much point? Also patiently waiting on Capcom re-releasing Resi Evil 4 for the 356733536th time.

I dont mind a few but with playstation now coming shortly is there much point? Also patiently waiting on Capcom re-releasing Resi Evil 4 for the 356733536th time.

I can see the point of Metro Last Light a little bit as the consoles never done it any justice.

Anyone know if G-force in Glasgow will take a look at repairing controllers or what screwdrivers are required to open them up?

My left analog just sticks any time I turn it to the left -_-

Send it back to Sony as they are having to replace them left right and centre!

Expect a DS4 mk2 soon.

Cheers for the replies, will maybe try Sony. Pretty sure not it's covered by warranty though; dropped on my path. -_-

The manufacturers warranty wont cover accidental damage. If you bought third part insurance that would cover it. I'm guessing you didn't though, I never do either.