Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

Anyone getting second son on fri ? Thinking of getting it just so I have something to play,as it's getting boring playing bf4 all the time.

graphics look absolutely stunning,but don't know if I'll like running around rooftops shooting electricity or whatever it is out of my hands.

will wait and see what the reviews are saying when the embargo lifts.

Was going to wait too mate, not wanting to spend 40 odd quid on a game I'm not sure of.

The jumping about and laser beam shite doesnt really do it for me tbh.

it's a bit too close to fantasy for me mate,last game I played that was like infamous was Star Wars force unleashed,where you had to use force power to lift and throw things and I didn't enjoy it,felt a bit geeky.

prob will get it if it's an 8 or above,as I've got a next gen machine here with 1 fucking game.want to see what this console can do.

it's a bit too close to fantasy for me mate,last game I played that was like infamous was Star Wars force unleashed,where you had to use force power to lift and throw things and I didn't enjoy it,felt a bit geeky.

prob will get it if it's an 8 or above,as I've got a next gen machine here with 1 fucking game.want to see what this console can do.

Yeah hopefully in next few months things pick up, boring playing the same games over and over again.

Just seems no games I'm into are coming out :lol:

I hate fantasy type games.

Yeah hopefully in next few months things pick up, boring playing the same games over and over again.

Just seems no games I'm into are coming out :lol:

I hate fantasy type games.

found myself purchasing the last of us again on ps3 just so I had something different to play mate.it's a sad state of affairs having to buy a game for ps3,cause the 350 quid machine you bought has about 5 games for it that are basically polished versions of the last gen ones.

The order can't come quick enough.

found myself purchasing the last of us again on ps3 just so I had something different to play mate.it's a sad state of affairs having to buy a game for ps3,cause the 350 quid machine you bought has about 5 games for it that are basically polished versions of the last gen ones.

The order can't come quick enough.

Shouldn't have rushed out and bought a PS4 then.. we knew before release that there was going to be a big dry spell. It's always the same at the start of a new gen.. By the end of the year we'll be moaning there's too many games coming out!

Is it that short?

I was reading they were afraid (konami) that the game was too big that people wouldn't be able to finish it?

This is a two part game isn't it.

It's a two hour 'rush time', most reviewers saying they were kept involved for 6-8 hours doing stuff. There's lots of different ways to complete missions.

Is it that short?

I was reading they were afraid (konami) that the game was too big that people wouldn't be able to finish it?

This is a two part game isn't it.

It's a two hour 'rush time', most reviewers saying they were kept involved for 6-8 hours doing stuff. There's lots of different ways to complete missions.

“Famousmortimer”, the same guy who revealed(leaked) that Call of Duty Ghosts will be a lower resolution on Xbox One than PS4, dropped another bomb shell on the community today. According to industry insider Pete, Call of Duty might be switching to the PlayStation 4 as lead platform in the future.

It’s still unclear what this new rumor means. Either Call of Duty will be developed on PS4 then ported to other platforms, or marketing will now be pushed by Sony, not Microsoft… OR maybe it means DLC exclusivity will change sides?

“I’m not ready to jump on the XB1 is doomed train yet. Titanfall, or really any game, can turn the fortunes, but as of now – yes, good start but valid concerns. The PS4 is above and beyond all projections and publishers are re-calibrating to this. I heard that Activision is going to make a public announcement about COD changing to the PS4 as lead platform. I have no idea if this means DLC (I assume MS locked that down for multiple years) but COD was a XBOX 360 game that happened to be on the ps3 last gen. That will be a hugely symbolic move… and don’t discount what that means to the masses.”

It’s no secret that Xbox One sales are really behind PlayStation 4. Given the fact Microsoft has really been pushing EA’s Titanfall (Call of Duty’s competitor) and that Activision has created a new bond with Sony through Destiny, this rumor might be possible. We’ll keep you posted if we hear more…

IF this is true then wow.

Wouldn't it be better if they went back to the pre MW2 model of making 18+ games for people who are 18+?

Its marketed at mouth breathers and children.

I agree mate! Nothing worse than being in a decent search lobby having a laugh with the other team for 3 boys aged about 7 to come in and start screaming. I have no idea how the parents let them off with half of what they say.

I am enjoying it, mostly go between COD, FIFA and BF.

Still to give NBA2k14 a real bash so I'm not exactly bored and I've been impressed with the free games every month so far.

Buying one now would make sence I guess since the games are just about to roll out between now and the summer.