Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

Release date is 23rd of February 2016,when in reality it'll get delayed to probably this time next year.

Ubisoft....not even once.

See if it was delayed to improve it, fair enough, but we all know it'll be delayed so it can be downgraded and content ripped from the game to be sold as DLC.

It's penny pinching at its finest. At least Konami can say we're skint so.....

What excuse do other publishers like Activision have? Hee haw.

I hope Konami disappear over the next few years with all the bullshit they've pulled with Silent Hills and MGSV,the ending of the game is a total clusterfuck and it feels as though it released a year early.

Least there's always Fallout 4 to look forward to.

I hope Konami disappear over the next few years with all the bullshit they've pulled with Silent Hills and MGSV,the ending of the game is a total clusterfuck and it feels as though it released a year early.

Least there's always Fallout 4 to look forward to.

Aye it seems that Konami fucked Kojima's baby. Have to feel a bit sorry for the guy. Regardless of the quality of his games no-one can argue the effort he puts into his projects.

PS Now Has officially launched in the UK.

2 ways to rent games..

- £13 a month to play unlimited PS2 and PS3 titles on your PS4 (like netflix)

- £2.99 to rent an individual game.

There's also a free weeks trial!

Prices are still quite a bit too high for me.. but i'll certainly be using the free one week trial!

PS Now Has officially launched in the UK.

2 ways to rent games..

- £13 a month to play unlimited PS2 and PS3 titles on your PS4 (like netflix)

- £2.99 to rent an individual game.

There's also a free weeks trial!

Prices are still quite a bit too high for me.. but i'll certainly be using the free one week trial!

These prices are way better than the beta shambles. If it was a tenner a month i might have signed up. How long do you get a rented game for?

Really enjoying the Battlefront beta so far. I'm not even a big FPS guy, but it's pretty enjoyable. I quite like the AT-AT match better than the Dropzone one, which seems to be the more popular one generally.

I'm the opposite. The AT-AT match is weighted far too much in favour on the Empire side, and I don't really feel like you're contributing anything towards the outcome of the match, no matter how many kills you get.

Much prefer the Dropzone mode.

Actually starting to enjoy since I started playing that mode. The sounds are terrific.