Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

Mixed ones across the board though.

The main ones you find on google IGN etc are positive high scores

Positive reviews are saying it's much improved on recent efforts whereas the more critical are saying it's glitchy with clunky feeling controls and boring, repetitive combat.

I will avoid tbh as Fallout is out in 20 days

Thumb grips are pointless, they are worse than what's already there, your fingers slip off them easy and they seem to restrict the movement of the stick.

When I first bought the PS4 I hated the stock concave sticks. I went to Argos and picked up some dome shaped, dimpled, rubber thumb grips for £5 and they were a big improvement. A few days ago I bought sticks from Scuf and intend to instal them on to my controller. The sticks from Scuf are the same price as a set of KontrolFreeks so well worth the money.

AC has bored the fuck out of me since they started to dumb down the modern day storyline, and got rid of Desmond. I hated black flag and didn't even finish unity. The new one looks amazing (visually) and there's a secret WWI mission that sounds brilliant.

But I really wish that Ubisoft would stop milking it and maybe wait more than a year to bring out a new one. Really take their time rather than rush out a game every Christmas.

AC could have been good until they brought fucking aliens into it :lol: The assassination of real historical figures could've been a good enough story in itself,no need for the martians.

Was it aliens? I thought they just got inspired by all that precursor race theory shit that's been doing the rounds since the early 90's?

Was it aliens? I thought they just got inspired by all that precursor race theory shit that's been doing the rounds since the early 90's?

You might be right btw I just remember thinking it was aliens for some reason.

E.g you can assassinate the pope in AC2,that in itself is a good plot point for a story :lol: Never mind all the other daft nonsense.

You might be right btw I just remember thinking it was aliens for some reason.

E.g you can assassinate the pope in AC2,that in itself is a good plot point for a story :lol: Never mind all the other daft nonsense.

Aye mate Im sure it was just some race that existed on earth before humans or something. Don't think they were alien.

Is that the mission where you need to get Da Vinci's flying machine to get into the Vatican?