Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

Is this G-force in Glasgow the one on Sauchiehall St?

The side of central. If you come out the side entrance of the station walk down towards where the McDonalds is and it'll be one of the shops on the right when your walking down. It's like the 5th or 6th shop down I'm sure.

Union street mate

The side of central. If you come out the side entrance of the station walk down towards where the McDonalds is and it'll be one of the shops on the right when your walking down. It's like the 5th or 6th shop down I'm sure.

(tu)

Was thinking of heading in tomorrow and picking it up but I'll no doubt still be on the guzzle,pre-order's already been dispatched from Shopto so hopefully it gets here for Monday.

Haven't stopped playing The Phantom Pain since I got in from work until just now, don't even feel like I've scratched the surface though tbh, still a long way to go.

Pace of the game is so different, entire layout is different was well. Don't think you can fully understand how different a game this is until you play it.

Haven't stopped playing The Phantom Pain since I got in from work until just now, don't even feel like I've scratched the surface though tbh, still a long way to go.

Pace of the game is so different, entire layout is different was well. Don't think you can fully understand how different a game this is until you play it.

what's the graphics like mate ? are they any better than ground zeroes ?

I'm still only a couple of hours into it,but The Phantom Pain is easily the best game I've ever played.

It's amazing how easy it is to get lost in the game, I played for 8 hours last night and didn't even notice time pass. I'm loving it.

It's amazing how easy it is to get lost in the game, I played for 8 hours last night and didn't even notice time pass. I'm loving it.

The way you can just drop into the Afghan,pick a random base to scope out,recon the place then go in and extract the best types of soldiers is just class.

I've spent a good half hour just walking around Mother Base punching soldiers :lol:

Good recommendation, ordered it from there myself.

Ordered yesterday afternoon and here this morning. Top class service.

Haven't had a go of it yet as I've been out the flat all day. Will be firing into all day tomorrow after the game.

I've never played a MGS game but I'm going to go get this one. Sounds excellent

The story will go over your head and you'll have no idea who certain characters are,but there are cassette tapes which do explain things a bit better for new players. Can't remember if I've said it ITT but I thought the opening to The Last Of Us was good,this easily blows it out of the water :lol: