Tims dressing in Rangers tops as zombies

TheBoyDave

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... and if the 'guisers' had dressed up as zombies but with a Gretna top on (I'll admit most would not get the joke) would you still be offended ?

Firstly, I wasn't offended.

Secondly, I'm talking about the workplace. If I owned a business in somewhere like the West of Scotland or Glasgow, dealing with the public, and all of my staff came in wearing Jimmy Saville masks and Celtic tops, I would not find it acceptable. If I ran a business in Gretna, and I thought something would offend customers, yes, I would stop it.

In these cases it's not about whether I am offended or not, or whether I thought my customers were stupid to be offended...

Firstly, I wasn't offended.

Secondly, I'm talking about the workplace. If I owned a business in somewhere like the West of Scotland or Glasgow, dealing with the public, and all of my staff came in wearing Jimmy Saville masks and Celtic tops, I would not find it acceptable. If I ran a business in Gretna, and I thought something would offend customers, yes, I would stop it.

In these cases it's not about whether I am offended or not, or whether I thought my customers were stupid to be offended...

fair enough

Halloween's for sad cunts.............it was bound to float their boats!

As many have said here,no amount of cash(or even a sight of Jessica Alba's bush) would see me wearing anything with their motif on it.

As for them buying our jerseys.........keep it up,ya papish fuckpigs.The money will be hoarded for when we're back upstairs,putting you mhank bastards,firmly,back in the shadow of our 5 stars!

You are entitled to your opinion and I did not say I was offended.I did not report to my Manager as he could clearly see this.I have no reason to lie and I am not lying.It was not new tops most were older tops borrowed from family with Arteta,Murray ect on the backs of them.Also people talk and have things like facebook to organise this, most were from one team but have friends within other teams.I don't think the Bank(call center) bent the rules they just never acted or said anything.

I take it this was the RBS mortgage centre, fucking disgraceful place. Its sectarianism,nothing less. I saw some face boo pictures of deformed plastic paddys, then they put on their costumes. I would love the pears to get a hold of this. In no other society would people have to put up with this sectarianism.

I take it this was the RBS mortgage centre, fucking disgraceful place. Its sectarianism,nothing less. I saw some face boo pictures of deformed plastic paddys, then they put on their costumes. I would love the pears to get a hold of this. In no other society would people have to put up with this sectarianism.

I cannot name the place of work as we have to be careful about what we say about the workplace,we all signed something in the contract to this effect,there were quite a few photos on facebook and even on the works own internal news letter email.