Fernando Ricksen texts Tom Miller

MayboleLoyal_atb

Tom was wrong in my opinion as the expression is similar the the shout of 'Freedom' which is used by some rebellious scots.

To me it shows poor leadership in our club where even our club employees feel under pressure and are cowering under the threat of some bad press from a corrupt and bigoted media. The sad thing is that Tom with his change of word has indeed surrendered. Is this what we have become?

No Surrender Fernando.

Maybe Tom has just spent 20k on Everest double glazing and want to keep his product intact, would you want a decent man and bear subject to inevitable shit from the tims? he has tweeted the Ricksen one this morning and imo that's fine, I think we are being sidetracked slightly. Fernando Ricksen has not forgotten the Rangers and our ways, good luck in your fight against one of lifes evil diseases Fernando.

Maybe Tom has just spent 20k on Everest double glazing and want to keep his product intact, would you want a decent man and bear subject to inevitable shit from the tims? he has tweeted the Ricksen one this morning and imo that's fine, I think we are being sidetracked slightly. Fernando Ricksen has not forgotten the Rangers and our ways, good luck in your fight against one of lifes evil diseases Fernando.

If you live your life in the fear then the haters have won. Different topic for a different day.

It was a great tweet from Fernando and I can't wait until the game is organised so a full Ibrox can show that we are with him all the way.

When he mentioned it during commentary he said there are only two words ( erring on the side of caution, Tom said) Glasgow Rangers, I sort of thought to myself at the time it was no surrender, very diplomatic Tom.

It was DJ that read it out

Ach, the mhanks like to make out it's sectarian even though it's not. Tom was right to avoid the inevitable hassle from the perennially offended on this occasion.

No surrender, Fernando.

I laughed at Tom Millers comments when the gun was preparing to fire; asking if it could be trained in on Hampden :7325:

all the best Fernando (tu)