Personally, I don't miss that O&! F@*! fixture. What about you?

OlegKuznetsov

Do you miss that fixture?  

309 members have voted

1. 1. Do you miss that fixture?

• No
    • Yes

Course I miss it and so does everyone else who's being honest. These games were the ones you really looked forward too and basically what the season was all about. I can remember games against them 30 years ago but would struggle to remember details of other games against the diddy teams 2 weeks later

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At last.somebody with a pair of stones.

Any cunt5 who says they dont miss it is lying their fuckin arse off.The next one is going to be the atmosphere that ends all others.

I'd fuckin play the tarriers every fuckin day, its our god given right as Billy Boys to hammer the cunts.

Any cunt who has been in Glasgow on the night they rhats have entertained Barcelona(and beat them), singing their fuckin bile and lording it, when all we have unjustly had is the highlight of an away game at Berwick at the weekend, surely must be taking stock of his fuckin pride like me,preparing for a day of destiny next time we play them.

I hope its at Parkhead, i really do, so every bear that goes is a fuckin headbanger, an Army of real bears willing to pay the ultimate price for our Club and our identity.

Thousands of us together marching up to that shitehole, begging for some provocation.

Inside the ground will be the most venomous atmosphere ever witnessed at an old firm game, as it should be.It should get the better of the players as well, its a game nobody can afford to lose, and no tackle can be shat out of.

And you know what?I fancy the Rangers strongly that night.

We owe they cunts big time, and its time they fuckin got it.

We will be victorious on and off the pitch, cos We Are The People.

Its high time they were reminded that they are not, fuckin scummy midgey rakin cunts.

Man Up Rangers.

No Surrender

Rab

Fuckin love this post! NO SURRENDER Rab!

This is the type of Rangers fans I was brought up appreciating, fucking love it

I can't wait til we beat they stinking paedo fucks again!

Up until last week I'd have said, nah I don't miss them and could not care if we ever played them again.

Reading this thread brought something to my mind. I have not had the sense of anticipation and butterflies in my stomach that I had when watching the recent Scottish cup draw, since we went into the bottom tier.

As the names were read out and we got to only being a few names left, and them getting drawn at home, my heart stopped, my stomach churned, and i actually got really excited for the first time in years ( at anything to do with football at all).

The admin ripped the heart out of me, but I was and still am genuinely enjoying the journey back to the top.

But the thought of getting them in the cup ( no matter if we are equipped or not to deal with them, that's another debate) was fucking great.

I am looking forward to us being in the top flight again, and I can't bloody wait to wipe the smiles off a lot of smug fucking faces as one by one we lay waste to that division and take our rightful place back at the top of the pile. Then comes Europe :thumbup:

Exciting times ahead Bears, lets just hope we have not torn ourselves apart by the time we get there.

Voted no . But if the truth be told it should have been yes. Yet I have no desire to return. Its like a reformed smoker gasping for a fag. I have continually refused to take my grand kids (ST Holders) to those games. Relented for the under 20ies Glasgow Cup Final. Watching them burn our seats in the Broomloan from the Copland road. Never again.

45% of you are pricks. Not wrong, but lying pricks. Deal with it.

A few are using the "oh we're not ready for them, give it a few years" nonsense. That isn't the question, prick.

I used the fucking love taking them on at Parkhead. The butterflies before kick-off were unbearable, the atmosphere around the ground in the build-up was unbelievable and that feeling of being the hated, despised minority within the stadium was incredible.

I'll always remember, they used to do their huddle and the place would go mad and Davie Weir always, always waited until they had calmed down before signalling for our eleven to walk over to our corner and applaud. It was like a mutual appreciate - "let's fucking do this together".

As mentioned, 45% of you - lying pricks.