Personally, I don't miss that O&! F@*! fixture. What about you?

OlegKuznetsov

Do you miss that fixture?  

309 members have voted

1. 1. Do you miss that fixture?

• No
    • Yes

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's simply about the presence of the scum. They bring nothing positive, merely hatred and bitterness. It's not like competition anywhere else in the world. If we beat them on the pitch, they attack us elsewhere, due to their obsession. We are far better off without any connection to these gangsters, hoodlums and perverts.

That's a rather nieve and one sided view on things mate but regardless you didn't answer my question about what you would rather? That bitterness, hatred, etc is what drives us and is seen in every derby throughout the world...

That's a rather nieve and one sided view on things mate but regardless you didn't answer my question about what you would rather? That bitterness, hatred, etc is what drives us and is seen in every derby throughout the world...

Not to this degree. Most derbies, albeit passionate, are played out on the field. This one has been played out in board rooms full of those who pander to bigots.

Not to this degree. Most derbies, albeit passionate, are played out on the field. This one has been played out in board rooms full of those who pander to bigots.

Again that's rather nieve.....the bitterness, politics, and violence is replicated in many derbies; Go and read up on the Prague, Rome, Istanbul derbies and the rivalries between Ajax/feynoord, boca/river plate, millwall/west ham etc etc. add to them all the political issues with the Milan derby and el Classico I can assure you it is not confined to our derby, as passionate and intense as it is!

Again that's rather nieve.....the bitterness, politics, and violence is replicated in many derbies; Go and read up on the Prague, Rome, Istanbul derbies and the rivalries between Ajax/feynoord, boca/river plate, millwall/west ham etc etc. add to them all the political issues with the Milan derby and el Classico I can assure you it is not confined to our derby, as passionate and intense as it is!

There are places where rivals shoot each other that aren't as bitter as this rivalry. They're just in places where people get shot a lot.

This one is just twisted and stomach-churningly so.

I predict a riot - on the pitch. Never mind the carnage on the streets, i can envisage at least 3 sendings off. Bring it on!

At last.somebody with a pair of stones.

Any cunt5 who says they dont miss it is lying their fuckin arse off.The next one is going to be the atmosphere that ends all others.

I'd fuckin play the tarriers every fuckin day, its our god given right as Billy Boys to hammer the cunts.

Any cunt who has been in Glasgow on the night they rhats have entertained Barcelona(and beat them), singing their fuckin bile and lording it, when all we have unjustly had is the highlight of an away game at Berwick at the weekend, surely must be taking stock of his fuckin pride like me,preparing for a day of destiny next time we play them.

I hope its at Parkhead, i really do, so every bear that goes is a fuckin headbanger, an Army of real bears willing to pay the ultimate price for our Club and our identity.

Thousands of us together marching up to that shitehole, begging for some provocation.

Inside the ground will be the most venomous atmosphere ever witnessed at an old firm game, as it should be.It should get the better of the players as well, its a game nobody can afford to lose, and no tackle can be shat out of.

And you know what?I fancy the Rangers strongly that night.

We owe they cunts big time, and its time they fuckin got it.

We will be victorious on and off the pitch, cos We Are The People.

Its high time they were reminded that they are not, fuckin scummy midgey rakin cunts.

Man Up Rangers.

No Surrender

Rab

You have probably have missed the Triumphalism over them but I for one wouldn't lose any sleep if I never clapped eyes on them ever again ! I've often wondered why we have had the misfortune to be blighted by their presence on our soil, just the luck of the geography of it all I suppose, they've turned the place into a stank !

I've been to "derbies" in Amsterdam and London. There is no comparative wide scale hatred.

You have probably have missed the Triumphalism over them but I for one wouldn't lose any sleep if I never clapped eyes on them ever again ! I've often wondered why we have had the misfortune to be blighted by their presence on our soil, just the luck of the geography of it all I suppose, they've turned the place into a stank !

They've turned Scottish football into a cesspit of bile and venom.

I've been to "derbies" in Amsterdam and London. There is no comparative wide scale hatred.

How can you assess "wide scale hatred" from just attending the odd game? Go and read about the banning of away fans in the Ajax/feynoord game because of the violence and the years of hatred in the west ham vs millwall game! Rivalry and tribalism is what drives football and without it, it can become boring! The next old firm will not be for the faint hearted that's for sure but it will be epic and I can't wait for it!

How can you assess "wide scale hatred" from just attending the odd game? Go and read about the banning of away fans in the Ajax/feynoord game because of the violence and the years of hatred in the west ham vs millwall game! Rivalry and tribalism is what drives football and without it, it can become boring! The next old firm will not be for the faint hearted that's for sure but it will be epic and I can't wait for it!

I am very familiar with the context in Holland. The venom isn't comparable. More violence around the fixtures, but not as much venom.

I agree with this.....get them to fuck.

The feeing of beating them is hard to describe so i would have to say of course i miss those matches. I am also missing European football so much and know when we are back to playing Celtic again we will also be back amongst the big boys, where we belong. Bring them on!

These other rivalries that you're speaking of don't come close to ours. They are local rivalries ours is worldwide. I remember working in New York years ago and went into a bar on 2nd Ave, I got half a step inside the door and had to whip off my Rangers' bunnet and stuff it in my pocket - I could see nothing but hooped shirts. When the barman brought me my pint, he was the only one who had seen me remove my bunnet, he told me quietly to say nothing and the next time I wanted to see this game I should go to Kearney, New Jersey. The hatred towards Rangers in that pub was palpable. If you can stomach being among them it is an education to behold.

I have watched the Grey Cup (CFL) and the Stanley cup (NHL) finals with teams who supposedly hated each other and they don't come close to the hatred we have in our games against the scum. The euphoria felt at the final whistle when we hump the scum is just unmatchable. Even when I watched my kids winning some high school tournament, I'm sorry to say, the feeling never came close to the one you get when you hump the scum.

Those who understand that don't need any further explanation, those who don't then I'm sorry I can't help you. The other crap that is attached to the game is just something that has to be accepted and dealt with.

For those of you who feel that these demented people have ruined Scotland and are obsessed with Rangers, look at it this way - they are obsessed with the extent of their own evils ( think about that for a second ) and don't know any other way to deal with that.