Time to put them in there place

KingKirk

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do think we could give them a game, particularly in the second half. I do think that their defence are shaky at best and to beat them you need to put them under pressure. They do have players up front capable of scoring.

We could beat them, but I would rather we had more consistency before trying to do so. Before anyone tells me about our unbeaten run, i mean consistency with our defence. I luv big Mohsni as he reminds me of big Amo, the fact he is a cracking defender but looses focus every now and then. Camy Bell's mistake on Saturday would have led to a goal against us if it had been a team like theirs.

Our day is coming, however, its just a bit too early now

If we do get them, we need to look at it from the point of view that we're a 2nd division side against the Scottish champions, going in with the attitude that we'll pump them isn't wise, because we won't, I'm not in any way fearing them but we don't have the squad to pump celtc. You'll probably find we'll be sitting about 7/1 to win. I'd still take them though and I still think we're capable of winning.

Far too soon for us and any confidence gained in recent times will be swept away should they do some GBH which is pretty likely.

When the day DOES arrive to finally play them, we must be ready - and we are not ready yet.

And those hoping for Celtic to get the Arabs or the Sheep away must have forgotten Liewell's second job - at the SFA.

Aye and they would no doubt give us a hiding too.

They have a far better squad than we do and have played at a higher level for longer too.

I'ts fairy tale stuff thinking we can go about scudding everyone given the way we play just now, it's cringe on here sometimes.

I'm merely pointing out that them pumping Hearts isn't really a reflection on how strong their team is, more so on how pish Hearts are.

I've just posted something similar on my Facebook. Some of the crap i've read from our fans in regard to drawing them is pathetic. 'We're not ready','they'll destroy us' etc. Not ready?? Fuck off with that! We've had teams far far superior to theirs in the past who were allegedly 'ready' yet took a scudding! We are Rangers,we're ALWAYS ready! We might not win but so what? It's wouldn't be the first defeat to them and it certainly won't be the last. If we have serious hopes of winning this fucking competition then chances are we will need to play them at somepoint. Or are folk hoping some other team knocks them out so we get a nice wee run to the final??

Seems the 'Aye Ready' & 'No Surrender' mottos are lost on some people who seem genuinely terrified at the prospect of facing them. Fuck them!

I want them and i want them now. If we lose,take it on the chin and move forward.

Or we could sit in the corner shiting ourselves,hoping for a nice wee 'easy' tie vs the Rovers & pray the muck slip up and get knocked out.

No Surrender.

I've just posted something similar on my Facebook. Some of the crap i've read from our fans in regard to drawing them is pathetic. 'We're not ready','they'll destroy us' etc. Not ready?? Fuck off with that! We've had teams far far superior to theirs in the past who were allegedly 'ready' yet took a scudding! We are Rangers,we're ALWAYS ready! We might not win but so what? It's wouldn't be the first defeat to them and it certainly won't be the last. If we have serious hopes of winning this fucking competition then chances are we will need to play them at somepoint. Or are folk hoping some other team knocks them out so we get a nice wee run to the final??

Seems the 'Aye Ready' & 'No Surrender' mottos are lost on some people who seem genuinely terrified at the prospect of facing them. Fuck them!

I want them and i want them now. If we lose,take it on the chin and move forward.

Or we could sit in the corner shiting ourselves,hoping for a nice wee 'easy' tie vs the Rovers & pray the muck slip up and get knocked out.

No Surrender.

This x 100 (tu)

It's ok as fans saying we'll always be ready but the majority of the guys in that team ain't Rangers fans, they haven't experienced an Old Firm game and collectively are far inferior to any Rangers team I've seen whilst Celtic are, like it or not, a team competing in the Champions League.

There have been bigger upsets in Scottish football than if we were to beat Celtic but I see it as unlikely. However, I'd follow my heart and place a bet on Rangers to win and support the team as I normally would.

It's ok as fans saying we'll always be ready but the majority of the guys in that team ain't Rangers fans, they haven't experienced an Old Firm game and collectively are far inferior to any Rangers team I've seen whilst Celtic are, like it or not, a team competing in the Champions League.

There have been bigger upsets in Scottish football than if we were to beat Celtic but I see it as unlikely. However, I'd follow my heart and place a bet on Rangers to win and support the team as I normally would.

If you take scoring 2 goals as "competing" then aye they're doing well

We would get slaughtered!! The papering over the cracks continues. Good report in the record highlighting how lop sided we are down the right. Law and Black are too tippy tappy and would be overrun in MF.

There is scope for shiels to come back and McKay needs a run. Other than that Smith? Foster ? We just don't have the personnel just now, nowhere near it.

For those saying Morton well what about Forfar or all the other shite that have best us ?

Of course at Ibrox anything can happen...

for the conspiracy theorists what the Bassa's at Hampdump would want is to keep us apart from them and giving Rangers the best chance to reach the final against them. Scottish cup final against the scum at the Paedodome cash would save many of their embarrassed arses at Lieswell;s second office.