A nice wee touch inside Ibrox

1st_Jan_1994

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Noticed yesterday and it might be nothing to most but that main enterance at Govan stand where you see directors and staff go in - massive jug with orange Lilly's in to welcome guests

Not much but it made me proud

Nice touch

Thanks for highlighting this, the daily record are running an exclusive tomorrow now :lol:

Good to see someone within the club is willing to celebrate a bit of the culture that makes this club great

Noticed yesterday and it might be nothing to most but that main enterance at Govan stand where you see directors and staff go in - massive jug with orange Lilly's in to welcome guests

Not much but it made me proud

Nice touch

Lilies are the death flower used at funerals so it was probably a mark of respect for Nelson Mandela :pipe:

You saying you've never seen Green, Stockbridge even Whyte etc enter the Govan reception on SKy sports ? That seems to be more of a main enterance

Its where the offices are for day to day business AFAIK. So fair to call it the main entrance for the business side and I would guess the flowers are of a similar choice in the Main Stand entrance?

Think about it bud. Edmonton Drive is shut on match days, would be ridiculous for them to walk right round the stadium amongst us normal folk.

Especially during these days.

I don't know what point you are making here.

I said that I thought that Directors would enter the Main Entrance to the Stadium, if I am wrong feel free to explain why, but please don't talk in riddles.

Its where the offices are for day to day business AFAIK. So fair to call it the main entrance for the business side and I would guess the flowers are of a similar choice in the Main Stand entrance?

Yeah mate

Didn't once intimate it's the main door at Ibrox lol