VB investigated according to DR

Bad Robot

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See Leggo giving the VB more grief today...........guys lost it or he must be ready to go to Thailand soon.

He is a lunatic if the highest order. I also see Jim Hannah is on his radar, I wonder where this came from.

Wee Davie Legless needs to admit he is a 2 bob blogger with the majority of his readers laughing at him, for the rest of his life. No chance of a job at Ibrox now, maybe he can get a job with RST or ££.

This guy just epitomises what is wrong with people who label themselves are ‘Journalists’ in that they don’t need the truth to let their mouths spew out some amount of guff...

A simple read of the VB page shows that they have stated many times they are neutral...some just find that too hard to take in, some can’t understand that you don’t need to back a side and that you can remain neutral...

Back Rangers for once!

It seems to be that if you are not backing Murray and Co, you are pro-board...

Guy is nothing but a pished stained mouthpiece...

Dude do you think this type of investigation is approropriate - ie review cctv after the event when the damage has been done ?

Dude will no doubt answer for himself D'Art, but I was thinking about this last night.

I concluded, just guesswork mind, that such decisions are probably made by the match commander or similar. It's clearly a complex operational decision for the police, the wrong decision could lead to a riot and all the consequences that follow.

So whether quick intervention is likely to end or aggravate a tense situation must be quite a tough judgement call. I have no way of knowing whether they made the right call on the night.

What do you think?

Dude do you think this type of investigation is approropriate - ie review cctv after the event when the damage has been done ?

Depends on the circumstances. If it's a small group of clowns then it may be easier to go in there and then. If there is a greater risk of worsening the situation and putting others in greater danger than already exists then it can be better to hold off and kick doors in later.

Depends on the circumstances. If it's a small group of clowns then it may be easier to go in there and then. If there is a greater risk of worsening the situation and putting others in greater danger than already exists then it can be better to hold off and kick doors in later.

Didnt stop plod, team handed, wading into the UB at Ibrox last season.

Seems to me more like they have been told to police the scum with a different approach to every other football fan.

Dude will no doubt answer for himself D'Art, but I was thinking about this last night.

I concluded, just guesswork mind, that such decisions are probably made by the match commander or similar. It's clearly a complex operational decision for the police, the wrong decision could lead to a riot and all the consequences that follow.

So whether quick intervention is likely to end or aggravate a tense situation must be quite a tough judgement call. I have no way of knowing whether they made the right call on the night.

What do you think?

You know me so well. :)

I think the biggest factor in it is the size of the group and the potential risk to others who aren't involved and the cops who are going in. Police numbers actually there also can affect how they manage the situation.

Seems to me more like they have been told to police the scum with a different approach to every other football fan.

Obviously these instructions never made it as far as Amsterdam?

Wading in team handed at Ibrox last year may have posed little risk to others round BF1. Going in in a similar fashion at Fir Park could have resulted in a full scale riot and pose a massive risk to others.