VB investigated according to DR

Bad Robot

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how folk seem to want to take this thread off topic by drug references.

FYI there's a thread about drugs in the Debating Chamber.

But that doesn't get much attention :(

people would rather talk about plastic willys n stuff in the OT than debate the big social issues of our times. Highbrow debate is dying :(:pipe:

Makes you wonder what's going in with the police in this country? They stood back and allowed Fir Park to be wrecked. They stood and watched flares and smoke bombs being launched. They were right beside those with Bobby Sands banners and did nothing. They allowed the GB to wreck Dens Park, they allowed stewards to be beaten up at Tynecastle, they allowed the disgraceful Poppy banners, they still haven't arrested anyone for the Ricksen or Novo incidents.

However, they find manpower and resources to investigate a daft picture doctored by our enemies?

Call me cynical, but Rangers fans really need to start waking up here. You and every last one of us, are being criminalised by those who hate our very existence.

This.

The fact that there were NO arrests Is a fucking joke!

So the police just stood and watched them.

The police In that area should be suspended, and investigated.

This.

The fact that there were NO arrests Is a fucking joke!

So the police just stood and watched them.

The police In that area should be suspended, and investigated.

There were arrests.

Sean Cowden, 21, of Rutherglen appeared from custody on Monday morning charged with assaulting a cop and resisting arrest at Fir Park.

Thanks, so there were no arrests in the stadium, whilst the carnage went on.

Cheers dude, although I dont think you wanted to prove me right.

You just did.

Thanks again

The cops were never going to wade in for fear of sparking a full scale riot. They will have waited until the attempted to leave the ground or make their way back to buses/trains etc and nabbed them.

The cops were never going to wade in for fear of sparking a full scale riot. They will have waited until the attempted to leave the ground or make their way back to buses/trains etc and nabbed them.

That Is a pathetic excuse, they seem happy to wade into anyone else.

Also they nabbed 1?

Just admit your a troll, or a taig

Swings and roundabouts here...

Probably in the best interest of any Rangers group to not associate themselves with either retweeting or reposting any pics which might be deemed distasteful. There are many whom want to do our club more harm than good. This is such an occasion where they were able to take full advantage.

Not really an arrest for the trouble they caused in the stadium though dude.

Maybe not, but an arrest nonetheless. Although I did also notice the article also has 'the court heard that Cowden faces a charge under the new offensive behaviour at football act and also faces lesser charges at Glasgow JP court'. This is after it details his appearance (check the link I posted a page or so back)

It was in a street leading into the ground where he is accused of 'resisting, obstructing and hindering the officer by breaking free from his grasp and running away' and punching a police officer.

My point still stands, there were no arrests in the stadium.

The one you point out was BEFORE the game!

Give up.