Cuellar Thread

JR

Lets hope he has the "calamity" gene removed but all of his presence and defensive qualities then

HEY HEY easy now.

Welcome to Glasgow, Carlos!

By jove people we have a quality signing this offseason.. I'm fair ta shocked!

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy is worth 3million if we get him fot 1.7 million as reports suggest it will be a steal. Money better spent than the manks have on Brown.

I think it's a very reasonable price to pay for a player who only has a year left on his contract, but it is still a steal, especially if you consider how much players in La Liga usually move for!

I think he will settle here too. Osasuna are a very British like side in terms of being able to play rough.

Cant wait to see him in a Rangers jersey!

Agreed ^

The thing I dont understand about Rangers is - WS identifies a player he obviously feels he needs in his team, and is quoted with an asking price. If the price is within reason, then if this player is seen as a key signing, why do we not just pay the fee and get the player signed and sealed? If you want them, go and get them.

Agreed ^

The thing I dont understand about Rangers is - WS identifies a player he obviously feels he needs in his team, and is quoted with an asking price. If the price is within reason, then if this player is seen as a key signing, why do we not just pay the fee and get the player signed and sealed? If you want them, go and get them.

The last time that happened was Arteta.

i thought they wanted 1.7M after agreeing to let cuellar come? i knew they wanted 3 but im sure someone posted they would accept 1.7, which at first seemed strange. I dont know why we dont just pay 2M.