Appeal to all Rangers fans.

nvager

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way i,d consider a boycott, where only the club gets hurt financially. I sincerely hope murray carries out his threat and fucks off too!

The internal squabbling must end NOW. I could ask for a seat on the board with 2pkts of space raiders as my downpayment FFS.

Put up or shut-up i say, oh for the days when we only talk about the fitba.

I wouldn't. The sentiment is anyway way to far over the top for me. No football club should define us in such a way

That's your prerogitive and you're welcome to it. To me Rangers are far more than a football club.Back in the day when very few people had television,there was only our football club to inspire a kid of making a better life for himself. It has kept me in good stead throughout my life as footballer, a coach and manager, so to me, Rangers FC and the philosophy preached by the likes of Bill Struth and his ilk that was passed down to me by my forefathers suits me right down to the ground.

Unfortunately there just doesn't seem a Bear with the money and resolve to buy out the faceless investors so I think we just have to get on with it now.

The bottom line is if we hurt the board we hurt the club and what's the point of that?

Exactly.

If a boycott's the answer, we're asking the wrong question.

There's always one

1- we don't need a new stadium

2- Celtic didn't have to pay millions in footballing debts from a previous regime

3- Celtic didn't have to spend millions bringing things that had been put out to tender under the Murray regime back in house

4- Celtic didn't have around ten million in start up costs that needed repaid

5- Celtic didn't have around 4 million costs from the share issue that got us this cash you claim has been squandered

6- didn't didn't have to start again in the lowest tier was a wage bill of ten million per annum which is the second highest in the country

7- Celtic didn't have about 3 million in player pay offs and investigations to pay

I really wish some folk would think or engage their brain before rabbling their anti board room shite

you re fighting a losing battle there mate, brainwashed

What would be the point in an EGM, the results will be the same as they were today.

The taig board had 3 share issues sir, don't leave that out.

No Kidding Gogzy but the other thing to our everlasting shame the taigs fans bought a lot more in shares than our fans did. Also McCann was a, not bringing a club out of liquidation, was still playing in the top league as was NOT trying to raise a share issue for a club in liquidation, which is a hellofa lot more difficult than doing it with a club that is still in its countries top division, has not had its top players stripped, AND was not raped over the coals by the SFA and SPL paying off old debts. Also we have not been getting sweet land deals from Glesga cooncil or cheap loans from the Co-op bank. Lets turn our anger on those that deserve it. The SFA and CFC. I would rather have seen the energy spent trying to oust the current board spent on getting Regan and Lawell out of the offices at Hampden.

I just take it day by day,mate! :pipe: and I'm a tough old bastard that's got more lives than a cat :thumbup: and no offence taken btw! :21:

Keep going mate I too have battled cancer, got the better of it and will be around for a lot longer than my current 58 years. I still have WAY too many scum fans to piss off in this life yet. How do I piss them off, By being proud, being honest, keeping my word, being forthright, helping others ALL things taught to me as a Rangers Supporter, BB member and member of the Craft. Each one a cornerstone of the triangular base that I have my life structured on.

Keep going mate I too have battled cancer, got the better of it and will be around for a lot longer than my current 58 years. I still have WAY too many scum fans to piss off in this life yet. How do I piss them off, By being proud, being honest, keeping my word, being forthright, helping others ALL things taught to me as a Rangers Supporter, BB member and member of the Craft. Each one a cornerstone of the triangular base that I have my life structured on.

Good to hear you beat the big C, Iain (tu) The part I have highlit above is exactly the qualities that I was taught to adhere to as a kid when I first took my steps inside Ibrox and I have stuck by those principles all my life.

I am not sure whether it's coincidence or not, but it seems to me that a vast amount of older Rangers supporters who live in distant lands tend to have a different outlook of what Rangers FC mean to them in the general context of what life is all about.

Then again, perhaps a football club and its ethics don't mean as much these days when compared to the days when football and the BB were all we had to stimulate the mind.

Good to hear you beat the big C, Iain (tu) The part I have highlit above is exactly the qualities that I was taught to adhere to as a kid when I first took my steps inside Ibrox and I have stuck by those principles all my life.

I am not sure whether it's coincidence or not, but it seems to me that a vast amount of older Rangers supporters who live in distant lands tend to have a different outlook of what Rangers FC mean to them in the general context of what life is all about.

Then again, perhaps a football club and its ethics don't mean as much these days when compared to the days when football and the BB were all we had to stimulate the mind.

Great news Iain.And fantastic prinsipals (tu) .