Appeal to all Rangers fans.

nvager

Whatever happens at the AGM, let's all agree to accept the result and get together again and support RANGERS. This will be a new beginning and hopefully the start of great success.

Let's move forward and put the recent squabbling behind us.

Also , please, a new fans organization linked directly to Rangers.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed we need to get our house in order and then focus on the real enemy over the next 18 months our club can't still be divided in 18 months time. The Liewell football association are going to try and throw everything they can at us to make sure that yahoo fc gain every advantage under the sun by the time we get back to the spl and we need to be ready for them not just on the park but off it as well.

Whatever happens at the AGM, let's all agree to accept the result and get together again and support RANGERS. This will be a new beginning and hopefully the start of great success.

You know that won't happen.

An EGM will be called by Monday morning.. This isn't over sadly

If you love the current ownership or you back the rebels - it means bugger all. The AGM is not going to help Rangers in the long run.

We need bravery from those who have the Rangers at heart. We need the likes of Dave King buying a majority share at silly prices and forcing the rest of the shares to become sole owner.

Yes please

It should be like that the now ffs.

It's fukcing suits and money men that people are falling over themselves to back and smearing each other as they don't back a certain side. Seriously considering rapping the online rangers world tbh, this place is a clusterfuck and I'm led to believe other sites are as bad.

I used to think I had lots in common with the Rangers fan base, now I'm not sure at all I do. I know tims who talk better about rangers folk than some online.

When you post on here and read eslehwere you see folk don't give a fuck about the football side these days, there are a good few who will only post about board members/reqs and it's the same shitey arguments everyday. There's only so many times you can read shite like "alky Murray" "spivs" "theifs" "republican Jim" etc.

It's fukcing suits and money men that people are falling over themselves to back and smearing each other as they don't back a certain side. Seriously considering rapping the online rangers world tbh, this place is a clusterfuck and I'm led to believe other sites are as bad.

I used to think I had lots in common with the Rangers fan base, now I'm not sure at all I do. I know tims who talk better about rangers folk than some online.

When you post on here and read eslehwere you see folk don't give a fuck about the football side these days, there are a good few who will only post about board members/reqs and it's the same shitey arguments everyday. There's only so many times you can read shite like "alky Murray" "spivs" "theifs" "republican Jim" etc.

If the structure at the club solidifies and we are moving forward on the park, there will be less opportunity for the smearing and bickering over factions, the BD is already a lot better since the boardroom stuff was sectioned off, in my opinion. Slap me if I'm being naive

If the structure at the club solidifies and we are moving forward on the park, there will be less opportunity for the smearing and bickering over factions, the BD is already a lot better since the boardroom stuff was sectioned off, in my opinion. Slap me if I'm being naive

Na it is mate, but when you go into read a thread that's maybe 4 or 5 hours old and it's 5 or 6 pages and you have to read through the same arguments that were had before to get to the jist of it it's murder.

Just never really got excited about a set of brief case wankers remaining or leaving. Up untill the BTC started I barely ever gave a thought to the boardroom now it's all we seem to be on the front and back pages for

That's the day to wrap it, however, the secret is don't get too Involved in the non real world that's the web and use it for info only, rangers till you die, FT

Spot on m8 ,i may disagree with many Rangers fans but i respect every one of them.No excuse for some of the abuse given out just because of different opinions.Rangers first.