McGills - 3 depots to Arriva for 95 Million.

RangersFanBase

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McGill's just bought over arriva about a year ago

aye i was going to write this myself when i saw the thread title

pretty sure 10m was mentioned in the local papers at the time for the depots (inchinnan and johnstone, maybe 1 other??) and all the buses.

would be amazed if arriva were buying them back for 90 odd million

edit: found this link

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-business-16164967

Hurting?

What you mean? I only want want is best for our club. I have no idea if it will be the current board or anyone else. I just know being from the area, the 80m alleged bit from first bus a few weeks ago was utter tripe.

Local Inverclyde rag said that it was First Group who were sniffing around and also speculated that the Easdales were looking for circa £100m for their Bus business.

That was including other businesses. If you know them you will know the other two businesses included. And as i said in my last post, this report was bull..

Seems it has some people believing there is truth in the speculation. How fickle some people are i'm afraid.

What you mean? I only want want is best for our club. I have no idea if it will be the current board or anyone else. I just know being from the area, the 80m alleged bit from first bus a few weeks ago was utter tripe.

By "i just know being from that area" I take it you mean you live in the McGills boardroom?

No?? well i'm guessing you don't really know at all.

They have bought shares because they love power and money. They will take money out when the share value goes up not put money in !

100%. They will not put a penny of the 100m they are going to get from their other sold businesses into our club.

The numbers quoted here just dont add up.

Coming from the usual Easdale insider to the press.

Why would arriva buy back what they sold for pennies for £95 million crock of shite.

We spotted. Pity other people where not as clued up as yourself and realise this is just another bullshite story from the brothers puppet.

I really am amazed that there are Rangers supporters who think these guys (easdales) are going to be the saviour and future of our club. By fuck are those people in for a helluva shock in the next 6 months.

By "i just know being from that area" I take it you mean you live in the McGills boardroom?

No?? well i'm guessing you don't really know at all.

Knowing how the guys have done their business for the past 20 odd years (since pentiums where the new in thing), i don't need to live in the mcgills boardroom to be worried about them being involved within our boardroom, never mind club.

But you will get the gullible who will go along with them.

Just watching the great train robbery on catch up and its exactly what is happening to our club except one thing is different.... What is about to happen to us is legal. Were being fleeced by the shirt and tie brigade and deep down we all know it. Until we have a single owner or full supporter ownership we will be robbed by major shareholders. There all in it to make money,were in it to win trophies and have a good time supporting our club.

Just watching the great train robbery on catch up and its exactly what is happening to our club except one thing is different.... What is about to happen to us is legal. Were being fleeced by the shirt and tie brigade and deep down we all know it. Until we have a single owner or full supporter ownership we will be robbed by major shareholders. There all in it to make money,were in it to win trophies and have a good time supporting our club.

Exaclty!

Staff on 10 grand a week or 800 grand a year.

Shocking.