Why no game this weekend ?

Don81

It is ridiculous bud - you want to see what I had to buy the wife to get out on Boxing Day !

Reminds me of standing in the season ticket queue one year and an old boy telling me of how he got married on a Saturday not long after the war had ended. They didn't have much money so his wife agreed that they would relinquish the meal and go to the matinee at the cinema instead. That'll be right he says the Rangers are at Ibrox. So he says I spoilt her. She got a seat in the main Stand and a cup of tea and a sandwich at halftime...

Reminds me of standing in the season ticket queue one year and an old boy telling me of how he got married on a Saturday not long after the war had ended. They didn't have much money so his wife agreed that they would relinquish the meal and go to the matinee at the cinema instead. That'll be right he says the Rangers are at Ibrox. So he says I spoilt her. She got a seat in the main Stand and a cup of tea and a sandwich at halftime...

Great post...... (tu)

reminds me of a bad joke.

Guy gets a taig knocked up and as they are planning the wedding she wants a Saturday afternoon wedding, he is insistent there is no way as Rangers will be playing. She gives in a little saying what abut Saturday at noon then, he thinks for a few minutes and says okay to a certain date knowing Rangers are at home that day, Wedding quick lunch reception then off to the game I go he responds, in tears his new bride to be snaps at him, "You love Rangers more than you love me". "'Hen". he responds "I love Celt*c more than I love you".

reminds me of a bad joke.

Guy gets a taig knocked up and as they are planning the wedding she wants a Saturday afternoon wedding, he is insistent there is no way as Rangers will be playing. She gives in a little saying what abut Saturday at noon then, he thinks for a few minutes and says okay to a certain date knowing Rangers are at home that day, Wedding quick lunch reception then off to the game I go he responds, in tears his new bride to be snaps at him, "You love Rangers more than you love me". "'Hen". he responds "I love Celt*c more than I love you".

An oldie but goldie, can't beat them.