RangersMedia Charity Donations

bluepeter

RangersMedia are pleased to announce our 2013 Christmas Charity donations. As a non-profit-making site, all our funds raised from advertising and donations are used either for site improvements or donated to charity.

Details on the front page: http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/christmas-charity-donations/

ADMIN - When you try to open that link it fires up my AVG to say 'blackhat virus' which it then removes.

Someone tampered with the link? Turkish taigs?

Thought you would like to know.

AVG has a problem with our main site. Not sure why, but rest assured it is safe. All other anti-virus programs have no problem with it (tu)

Well done everyone involved. Special mention must go to govanblue never met you mate but I already respect you. A true gent and ambassador for the club my hat goes off to you

Genuinely amazing work he's done over the past year. £6000 is a fantastic amount to raise, all from donations (some even voluntary donations! :P ) from members of this site. Everyone who contributed should be very proud of themselves :clap:

I'd like to give a big thank you to RM, and in particular bluepeter, for actually letting me run with the whole Sponsors' Fund thing - even though I promised them we'd stop when we reached £550 (I think I must have missed a K out there :lol: )

The Fund's hijacking of the site's normal donation process for the whole of the last 12 months will have significantly reduced their normal flow of site donations.

How many other sites do you know who would let a member divert so much money away from their own coffers?

RangersMedia-Wallpaper-30945.jpg

Genuinely amazing work he's done over the past year. £6000 is a fantastic amount to raise, all from donations (some even voluntary donations! :P ) from members of this site. Everyone who contributed should be very proud of themselves :clap:

You mean the donations are voluntary? Hang on a cotton picking minute................... :p20: