Dunfermline - The Height of Hypocrisy

North Rd

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really glad the majority on here are in favour in giving these "Bast#rds nothing.

In today's Courier Fat Ar#e JJ hoping for a full house on Monday night, wait for it the breakdown on tickets.

Away allocation Sold Out, Home allocation still on sale.

Also when we drew them in the Corrupt Grottish Cup at Ibrox their chairman was wetting himself that their club got an early Xmas present as they stand to make 83k from TV coverage (Bigoted BBC thought they were banned from Ibrox) and half the gate receipts.

We need to stand firm the further we go up the Divisions "Starve Them"

:nosfa::brokensfa:

I would appeal to the boys goin to the game, dont buy a pie, bovril, programme. nuthin attall!!!!

dont spend anymore of ur money on that club!

Me too

By all means go and support Rangers but don't give them a penny in pies drinks or programmes

Really glad the majority on here are in favour in giving these "Bast#rds nothing.

In today's Courier Fat Ar#e JJ hoping for a full house on Monday night, wait for it the breakdown on tickets.

Away allocation Sold Out, Home allocation still on sale.

Also when we drew them in the Corrupt Grottish Cup at Ibrox their chairman was wetting himself that their club got an early Xmas present as they stand to make 83k from TV coverage (Bigoted BBC thought they were banned from Ibrox) and half the gate receipts.

We need to stand firm the further we go up the Divisions "Starve Them"

:nosfa::brokensfa:

Them being banned from Ibrox doesn't stop them showing a game on TV, that's a contractual right.

Lol yorks on is a tit who now has nothing to do with Dumfermline and they suffered a 15 point penalty did they not - hence why they are in this league. Some folks can't help but be bitter but at least get the facts straight .

Personally the I think the only way to get revenge is for us to be back at the top - the rest is just petty shot and pretty pathetic

Why you've been allowed to stay on here is fucking beyond me.

You are nothing but an apologist troll, who has no real input to any thread apart from trying to be controversial.

You are nothing but an apologist troll, who has no real input to any thread apart from trying to be controversial.

Been asking myself the same question for years but he's untouchable

Another well reasoned argument - yep

That will persuade me about why I should hate, fake mock anger and get my knickers in a twist cause some other team has not suffered like us - obviously your NOT one of those Protestant rangers fans - you know a Christian with love and forgiveness as the main stay of their religion - you just want to hate and moan and bitch!

I am going on Monday, I was tempted not to as a few on the bus are not going. I definately wouldn't be anything from inside the ground but I do want to follow the team so that swayed my choice. I understand why people will want to boycott this game and others when we get back to the top but for me unless it's called by the club I'll go

To be fair to him he's acknowledged that saying each to their own

I totally understand and respect any fans refusing to go tbh

As do I but I don't think it should 'astound' anyone that people want to go.

I initially was thinking not a penny more and was hugely in favour of Tannadice, but these unfortunately are the teams we'll be playing for the rest of our history barring the club getting a move to another country. We want to be winning top league titles again and our away support was always a big part of that, and the atmosphere on our return from the home fans at the likes of Pittodrie will likely be more poisonous than ever.

I think it makes sense whether people choose to go or not go.

That will persuade me about why I should hate, fake mock anger and get my knickers in a twist cause some other team has not suffered like us - obviously your NOT one of those Protestant rangers fans - you know a Christian with love and forgiveness as the main stay of their religion - you just want to hate and moan and bitch!

Your the one always saying religion has nothing to do with Rangers and your bringing it in when it suits you

Giving these devious, cheating bastards a penny of any Bears money makes me sick.

This club was one of the most vocal, in how we should be punished for our heinous crime of cheating the tax man and bringing Scottish football into disrepute by entering administration and subsequently liquidation.

They are as bad as the beast.

"Well reasoned argument"?

No.

Statement of fact actually.

Why bring religion into your "well reasoned argument"?

Are you trying to put words into my posts now, like you do with others?

Well I'm not going if I can't have a steak bridie.

Im the same, I would love and look forward to going to see my team, eat a lovely steak bridie and bovril, but I cant lower myself to give this mob my money on this occassion, they need the money right now, and im no giving them it.

I am not one for boycotts, I supported the Dundee utd one as they made me pay again for abandoned game, and i wont ever step foot in tannadice again, but this one Id rather take my boy to the irn bru carnival than help Dunfermline survive, but I will be very upset no seeing my team.