Chelsea v Liverpool

Broxi1872

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The amount of people who want a penalty for Eto'o's swipe on Suarez is unreal.

This game of football - we do know the rules, yes? It was off the ball and at best an indirect FK.

Rangers at celtic park, Rangers player is taken out off the ball while in the penalty area, you think it should not be given?

Man U got a penalty at Ibrox when Naisy booted Fabio.

If it was the same as this, then it shouldn't have been a penalty either. Tried to erase that game from my mind along with Miller and Foster's misses against Valencia.

Rangers at celtic park, Rangers player is taken out off the ball while in the penalty area, you think it should not be given?

Show me where I said it shouldn't have been given. It's an indirect FK.

Mourinho saying Suarez should have been booked for diving :lol:

Mourinho is a complete tosser. Myself and everyone on this forum i am sure were delighted when his porto team beat the tims in the uefa cup final but we all know they were diving bassas. The sooner his unbeaten home record, in 2 spells with Chelsea, is over the better.

Mourinho is a complete tosser. Myself and everyone on this forum i am sure were delighted when his porto team beat the tims in the uefa cup final but we all know they were diving bassas. The sooner his unbeaten home record, in 2 spells with Chelsea, is over the better.

:jose:

:lol:

Your tears delight me

The Porto diving against the scum is an urban myth, it never really happened and this is just a lie because they are bad losers.

Great game yesterday and I feared the worst for Chelsea prior to k.o. but the team pulled through it.

I didn't think first pen call was a pen as Suarez never had the ball and the play had moved on albeit it was defo in the box.

Jose did look a bit annoyed at the end when he tried to get the crowd up and basically they never reacted. I think he needs to realise that he can only become the showman after he brings success and fans will judge him on results now rather than in the past.