Chelsea v Liverpool

Broxi1872

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Jose fails this season he will have nowhere to run, the world has dissed him out

Spot on nobody will ever want him as their manager ever again if he leaves Chelsea. Not like he's won 2 CL's and won the top league in 4 countries along with numerous domestic cups. What a shit manager.

The Porto diving against the scum is an urban myth, it never really happened and this is just a lie because they are bad losers.

Great game yesterday and I feared the worst for Chelsea prior to k.o. but the team pulled through it.

I didn't think first pen call was a pen as Suarez never had the ball and the play had moved on albeit it was defo in the box.

Jose did look a bit annoyed at the end when he tried to get the crowd up and basically they never reacted. I think he needs to realise that he can only become the showman after he brings success and fans will judge him on results now rather than in the past.

Behave yourself ffs. I was delighted they beat the tims but they were a bunch of diving cheats. Even Carragher said it on sky sports. Mourinho is now playing a dangerous game saying Suarez, who already has a rep for diving, was diving vs Chelsea. Mourinho has had plenty of divers in his teams. Drogba was as bad as anyone.

The Porto diving against the scum is an urban myth, it never really happened and this is just a lie because they are bad losers.

Great game yesterday and I feared the worst for Chelsea prior to k.o. but the team pulled through it.

I didn't think first pen call was a pen as Suarez never had the ball and the play had moved on albeit it was defo in the box.

Jose did look a bit annoyed at the end when he tried to get the crowd up and basically they never reacted. I think he needs to realise that he can only become the showman after he brings success and fans will judge him on results now rather than in the past.

2 ex pros in Neville and Carragher said it was a definate pen yet you think you know better!

I agree with you with your point about the strikers but Jose has never had a team that plays free flowing attacking football. It is all pretty turgid to watch.

He has been one of the most successful managers of our time.

You can try and slate him all you want but his record just makes your words look foolish.

He has been one of the most successful managers of our time.

You can try and slate him all you want but his record just makes your words look foolish.

But his teams don't play good football though, it is turgid. Walter Smith got slaughtered by many on here for a similar approach.

I do not recall saying he wasn't one of the most successful managers.

You are saying his teams are boring and don't play attacking football which is a laughable comment given the sheer amount of shots they have had this seasons, look it up compared to Arsenal.

I don't recall Real Madrid being boring to watch.

It's clear you just don't like Chelsea or Jose which is fine but making up random pish to justify your opinion is tragic.

And?

And he has never proved he can win anything without buying it. If he was a true great, he would go to someone like Aston Villa and turn them around without buying the success. In what way have chelsea actually won anything on merit? At least Arsenal have produced players unlike the unspecial one.