Stan Collymore gets all excited about wolves getting 30k fans in the third tier.

Aluko never had 12 months to go. He was a free agent.

"It also said Kyle Lafferty, Jamie Ness and Sone Aluko had lodged cases of constructive dismissal. Rangers are themselves suing Lafferty, Ness, Aluko, Allan McGregor, Stevie Naismith and Steven Whittaker for breaking their contracts and that case is due for arbitration from the SFA on January 7."

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/364161/Green-accuses-PFA-of-bullying

Nope, not according to what the club told us anyway.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly have no idea why you think we could get £2m for McGregor.

Also, your explanation of good business is bizarre. You sell something worth £4m for £1.5m. Would the fans not have preferred the club to have got £4m?

Say you get left a house in a will. It is worth £1m, but your wife doesn't like it. So you sell it for £250k. That's just shite business.

Or you get a hit man to bump off yer wife

I understand were your coming from mate once our club went for miller after he played for that mob.. The standards were set. If he wants to rejoin us.. The club will take him back. The fans will just need to accept it.

Then my money won't be used to pay the rat bastard.

Doggymore is the biggest cunt on Radio. Not only is he a woman beating dogger, but the lazy cunt pissed his career up the wall and took the piss (and the money) from several football clubs and hardly bothered to try for the fans. And now that he's retired, he spends his time blathering on about other footballer's and manager's lack of effort. The fucking cheeky, cowardly hypocritical cunt. He's a fucking one eyed dickhead as a pundit too. A total waste of space.

Doggymore is the biggest cunt on Radio. Not only is he a woman beating dogger, but the lazy cunt pissed his career up the wall and took the piss (and the money) from several football clubs and hardly bothered to try for the fans. And now that he's retired, he spends his time blathering on about other footballer's and manager's lack of effort. The fucking cheeky, cowardly hypocritical cunt. He's a fucking one eyed dickhead as a pundit too. A total waste of space.

You don't like him then?

wait a minute. Follows the yahoos and yet doesn't know about our crowds, when they arseholes would tell you they know everything about everything?

Sorry. Just realised they never like the truth to come out, especially the good truths about Rangers. He is truly a bona fide follower of the bomb hurlers fc.

1. Who cares what Stan Collymore says?

2. MM, No one agrees with your points on the players who turned their backs on the club and fans and left, but continue flogging that dead horse.

3. Yes, Naismith and Whittaker stupidly took part in that cryfest of an interview however for me the Captain downing tools and heading off will also never be forgotten.

4. It has never been about players leaving it is how they did it.

Why do people differentiate between Aluko and the others?

I dont see a major difference.

The way I see it Aluko essentially paid off Aberdeen to get to us. He didn't owe us anything.

What are you trying to say?