Brace yourselves......

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He'd certainly show the boys how to rip the club off for millions.

A failure as a striker, a failure as a central defender and a failure as a midfielder. All whilst playing in a poor league.

A success as a striker when playing in the 4th tier of Scottish football, largely against postal workers, joiners and plumbers.

No experience in coaching.

On the plus side

He has a big knob

Loves a joke

One of the boys

Yup, another recipe for success.

Meanwhile. In the real world managers and coaches have years of experience, desire to succeed and study the game exhaustively. Some of them are even looking for employment.

Still I am sure our blueprint of jobs for the boys will be a better way forward.

I despair at our fanbase and their apparently woeful level of expectation.

Sound.

Aha, obviously you're pished. McCoist is the manager and is hanging about the bench - whereas KM would be on the field with them...

Nah, not pished. For 850k a year McCoist should be instilling what he had as a player. He takes training with them, so what the fuck is he not doing that KM could do during a game?

I was going to suggest taking your rose tinted glasses off....but then again, you're most likely someone who have Boyd / Naismith / McGregor etc back.

I fucking despair at times. I really do.

People seem to forget that LM has all of his coaching badges KM almost all, I am led to believe these badges are imbued with some sort of magical powers that makes the holder unbeatable as a coach/hanger-on/chancer and are a meal ticket for life...allegedly.. (tu)

McCulloch's played football at the highest level, is a good player and knows exactly what it means to play for Rangers. I honestly dont know why him becoming a coach would be a bad thing?

Bawbag and the host seem to absolutely despise people who support Rangers. It's absolutely bizarre.

McCulloch's played football at the highest level, is a good player and knows exactly what it means to play for Rangers. I honestly dont know why him becoming a coach would be a bad thing?

Bawbag and the host seem to absolutely despise people who support Rangers. It's absolutely bizarre.

Mel Sterland Gregor Stevens to name but two also know what it is and was to play for Rangers it didn't make them footballers , you are confusing LM with a skilled player and a journeyman bruiser, maybe I am just used to thinking that quality is what The Rangers are and should be looking for in players rather than an ability to be distinctly ordinary.

You will be lauding the conveyor belt at Auchenhowie next, we produced better from the old Albion and White City.

Nah, not pished. For 850k a year McCoist should be instilling what he had as a player. He takes training with them, so what the fuck is he not doing that KM could do during a game?

I was going to suggest taking your rose tinted glasses off....but then again, you're most likely someone who have Boyd / Naismith / McGregor etc back.

I fucking despair at times. I really do.

You do not fucking despair like I do when I read that as a response - no doubt a football supporter - but zip idea of the game and how youngsters are nurtured.

Playing alongside experienced players there is no better - having a striker as a manager - look at our team - just how good are we at attacking, and that will answer your stupit response.

It simply will not happen as the money men will not allow it.

spot on mate.and he said if he dosent get offered acontract with whitecaps.fucking whitecaps.hed love to return to rangers.we dont need him.start playing shiels and we will have a cracking striker.if he stays injury free.

You do not fucking despair like I do when I read that as a response - no doubt a football supporter - but zip idea of the game and how youngsters are nurtured.

Playing alongside experienced players there is no better - having a striker as a manager - look at our team - just how good are we at attacking, and that will answer your stupit response.

Thank you, for stating the point I have been trying make:

having a striker as a manager - look at our team - just how good are we at attacking

.....So why the need for KM?

He's not needed as a player or as a player / on pitch/during the game coach. We don't need him. It really is that fucking simple.

There are RST threads awaiting answer, on here.

Your members have heard all sorts of rumours, we have asked for clarity on

The number and names of those who recently left the board (some reports are saying 5 people).

We want to know who is undertaking the investigation and what the parameters of said investigation are.

We have heard nothing and we do not have a clue what is going on.

The thread has been completely ignored by RST.

The RST website makes no reference to anything.

All we ask for is transparency.

Thanks

Eh.lol

Thank you, for stating the point I have been trying make:

.....So why the need for KM?

He's not needed as a player or as a player / on pitch/during the game coach. We don't need him. It really is that fucking simple.

He is possibly the best off the ball player Rangers has had in years - and that experience/timing is what should be passed down.

As for your other dribble - no idea what you're on about.

Mel Sterland Gregor Stevens to name but two also know what it is and was to play for Rangers it didn't make them footballers , you are confusing LM with a skilled player and a journeyman bruiser, maybe I am just used to thinking that quality is what The Rangers are and should be looking for in players rather than an ability to be distinctly ordinary.

You will be lauding the conveyor belt at Auchenhowie next, we produced better from the old Albion and White City.

Save us all the bull and just admit that you hate McCulloch because he's a Rangers man.

Many people here asking for Nacho Novo back and those don´t want Kenny. Can´t understand.

For me it´s a matter of money. If his wages are gonna be too high to afford then wouldn´t sign him, but if he´s into the budget does anybody think that he´s not gonna score in the Championship on a regular basis?

nacho would take a lot less to come bk to club he loves.

why because his heart was not in it at morton.Rangers would be different, I would give him a chance on a low salary.

I loved him at Rangers and he's always at Rangers functions / RSC dances and watching Rangers games with the fans but time to move on.

Sick of Rangers signing players that are 33 or over. There is no point in that. We should be singing players and trying to sell them on on a few years down the line.

It would be stupid just to sign players because fans love him and because of his past with us. We know he would give 110% but thats not the point. He's not going to improve our team.

Move on.

Think Nacho should just retire from football and stick to watching Ranger like the rest of us and doing this.......

I loved him at Rangers and he's always at Rangers functions / RSC dances and watching Rangers games with the fans but time to move on.

Sick of Rangers signing players that are 33 or over. There is no point in that. We should be singing players and trying to sell them on on a few years down the line.

It would be stupid just to sign players because fans love him and because of his past with us. We know he would give 110% but thats not the point. He's not going to improve our team.

Move on.

all im saying is,if it was a choice to go with novo or miller,I would take novo if he came on a low salary.