Brace yourselves......

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honesty we need to look forward. Probably still got it but at 33 the body takes longer to recover from injury and we'd be as well just signing stevie may if possible. I remember an interview with mccoist and he said we have to sign young and sell to make a profit. Kenny miller doesn't fit in with the business plan

No reference to a signing for a fee mate - he'd be a free agent if his contract is not renewed with Vancouver Whitecaps.

Many people here asking for Nacho Novo back and those don´t want Kenny. Can´t understand.

For me it´s a matter of money. If his wages are gonna be too high to afford then wouldn´t sign him, but if he´s into the budget does anybody think that he´s not gonna score in the Championship on a regular basis?

Really depends on his wage demands. I am under the impression he isnt in it for the money anymore and would take a pretty low wage.

there is no doubt that he would do a good job for us, but tbh I would rather have Boyd back.

Really depends on his wage demands. I am under the impression he isnt in it for the money anymore and would take a pretty low wage.

there is no doubt that he would do a good job for us, but tbh I would rather have Boyd back.

In that case, then no signing on fee (other than to cover any costs) and he is paid the same as the part time players that make up the rest of the league or on a pay per basis (say, anything between £500 - £750 a game).

My gut feeling on this is that he knows he's running out of options regarding who will take him at 34 years of age - so he's looking for the easy option.

The crux of the matter is he's not required. We don't need him.

The only similarity between Boyd and Daly is they're both slow.

Daly's a target man, Boyd's a poacher. They're two completely different players.

this was my thinking. Ball to target man daly, ball in the box scored by poaching boyd :lol

A match made in heaven :wink:

Don't know if it will happen, but, he would make a good partner for Daly, he runs all day and is 4 years younger than Davie Wier when he signed, and he helped us to 3 consecutive titles if my memory serves me well!

I understand that many within our support would much prefer our club to develop younger talent and bring them through the youth system, its simply not what Rangers as a club does, we buy players simply because we as a support demand instant, and constant success.

Also I don't think Kenny Miller will be without other options, its not as if he's not a proven goal scorer, would score for fun over the next 2 / 3 seasons!

Jobs for the boys

the rangers men way

Bleeding us dry since the SDM days

I am placing a lot of hope on this new CEO to end this charade. Alas I remain far from confident.

If I didn't know better I wouldn't be confident either, however the Terminator is in position and has all the aces.

Personally not for me. He was fantastic last tube round at Ibrox but I think his return would stifle Clark's progress and as much as he's not scored as many as I thought he would have, his work rate and movement is exceptional and given the right service over the next year or so he will be great for the club on our return to the top.

Isn't it normal that youngsters learn from more experienced professionals - who better for our guys than from KM - and his finishing and running ability is 2nd t none - and if he's not expensive salary wise, it's a no-brainer. He's surely must be considered as an out&out Rangers man - as he only ended up at the piggery because Ibrox gave him a freebie.

McCulloch would be an excellent addition to the coaching staff.

He'd certainly show the boys how to rip the club off for millions.

A failure as a striker, a failure as a central defender and a failure as a midfielder. All whilst playing in a poor league.

A success as a striker when playing in the 4th tier of Scottish football, largely against postal workers, joiners and plumbers.

No experience in coaching.

On the plus side

He has a big knob

Loves a joke

One of the boys

Yup, another recipe for success.

Meanwhile. In the real world managers and coaches have years of experience, desire to succeed and study the game exhaustively. Some of them are even looking for employment.

Still I am sure our blueprint of jobs for the boys will be a better way forward.

I despair at our fanbase and their apparently woeful level of expectation.

Isn't it normal that youngsters learn from more experienced professionals - who better for our guys than from KM - and his finishing and running ability is 2nd t none - and if he's not expensive salary wise, it's a no-brainer. He's surely must be considered as an out&out Rangers man - as he only ended up at the piggery because Ibrox gave him a freebie.

If you want to use that analogy then what the fuck is McCoist doing as he's 10 x the player that KM was.