If this offends re Ally I don't care

Der Hammer

Ally McCoist is a fantastic Rangers man a hero as a player and as a club ambassador he would be hard to beat but as a manager he is awful. Anyone who thinks hes good is either deluded or just kidding themselves on. He needs to step aside (never going to happen) or more and more fans are going to turn on him. Football is shite, tactics are shite and subs and players out of position are infuriating.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep although there were many contributing factors tonight.

Poor decisions at the back and at the front were the main ones. Jig showed why he isn't a centre back today. Some of the decisions and positions he took up were quite frankly shocking.

Up front i thought Daly wasn't doing enough and Clark was trying too much.

Our chances to score and we wasted them irritated me alot as well. It would almost justify why we need someone like Kenny Miller.

And yet another "whack Ally" thread appears.

And during most of these such threads, we still only hear destructive instead of constructive.

So for all you "Ally outers" - come on who is your alternative?

For me Ally will do nicely. I fail to see anyone else who would either take the job, or improve our results any.

And during most of these such threads, we still only hear destructive instead of constructive.

For me Ally will do nicely. I fail to see anyone else who would either take the job, or improve our results any.

Maybe a better manager

Do you watch the games? And since when has football been either wins with shit performances or good performances with losses? Is it really too much to ask to play some good football with a budget of 100 times our opponents?

Ally will win this division easily. With our resources he should anyway.

He will be our manager next season unless there is a big glitch over his cut in wages.

Next year though life will be a lot harder. Far better opposition and a reduced budget.

That will be the real test.

Are you being serious.....you dont think anyone else would want to manage Rangers and could do better?

Rangers with the budget and players we have should never play as bad as we are but if you think differently the deluded is your game.

Not everyones cup of tea, but i would take Billy Davies over Ally any day of the week. (tu)

Are you being serious.....you dont think anyone else would want to manage Rangers and could do better?

Rangers with the budget and players we have should never play as bad as we are but if you think differently the deluded is your game.

Billy Reid.

Remember, until yesterday, we could not actually buy anyone - wages of course (and they are too high IMO).

But still no alternatives?

Much easier to moan without providing realistic alternatives I suppose.

Derek McInnes.....Stuart McCall to name two.

Can't remember what thread it was or who mentioned it but Arthur Numan is a good shout. Think he would take a fraction of the wage McCoist is on and I for one feel his overall knowledge and experience with the Dutch B side would see him replicate McCoist's standards at worst but more than likely would improve things.