Ally rages at SPFL and fixture scheduling

nvager

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot believe the amount of abuse our manager has taken on this forum over the past few days.He is simply doing his job by highlighting the ridiculous fixture schedule of 4 games in 11 days for our players who are taking a right kicking physically,and us bears taking financal kicking as well.I`d love to know who the Ally out lynch mob think could come in and do a better job.How many CEO`s has he had to deal with?What help has he had from any of the governing bodies?What cost cutting measures will he have to implement and still be expected to trash every team we play? Let me say,some of our displays have been dross,but we need to be supporters,as we have been,show a united front against our many enemies and above all stop all this infighing,the bheasts love it.

For Fuck sake, Ally, we have four relatively local fixtures. The bheasts over the holiday season got sent to Inverness and Perth then the wee local at Paisley with one home tie in the same period. Even ginger hasn't complained.

Starting from Glasgow I reckon they've had to travel three times the distance we have. Plus all kick off times were shite for them except the one home game.

In the future stop askiing for postponements at international breaks and play to schedule. Then win the games and don't hide behind the fans. Reality is you couldn't a toss about the fans or you would not be taking so much of our money. Also if you were so concerned time to call it out was before and not at the end.

Fucking pathetic from Super.

For Fuck sake, Ally, we have four relatively local fixtures. The bheasts over the holiday season got sent to Inverness and Perth then the wee local at Paisley with one home tie in the same period. Even ginger hasn't complained.

Starting from Glasgow I reckon they've had to travel three times the distance we have. Plus all kick off times were shite for them except the one home game.

In the future stop askiing for postponements at international breaks and play to schedule. Then win the games and don't hide behind the fans. Reality is you couldn't a toss about the fans or you would not be taking so much of our money. Also if you were so concerned time to call it out was before and not at the end.

You didn't mention 11 back at corners or players out of position, or Malmo.

Did you make the games in Inverness and Perth ok?

Surely delaying.

Surely delaying.

No

Denying

The weekend games are moved to evenings which normally sees a reduction in attendance. Not to mention all those loyal fans who could not attend and lost cash in ore booked travel etc.

As to cash flow the first match means 5 weeks without a home game it caused difficulties. As we all know cash flow is not about how much more about when.

In any event it just goes to show how weak the previous board were when they told him and he ignored it.

I hope the current CEO. Is made of sterner stuff as he is about to be tested big time by super ally and his media friends.

No

Denying

The weekend games are moved to evenings which normally sees a reduction in attendance. Not to mention all those loyal fans who could not attend and lost cash in ore booked travel etc.

As to cash flow the first match means 5 weeks without a home game it caused difficulties. As we all know cash flow is not about how much more about when.

In any event it just goes to show how weak the previous board were when they told him and he ignored it.

I hope the current CEO. Is made of sterner stuff as he is about to be tested big time by super ally and his media friends.

EDIT. Forget that actually.

If we requested the postponement, that would be the club submitting the request surely? Are you suggesting that the board opted to postpone , but then the manager personally picked up the phone to the league and told them we were postponing? I really don't think that's how it works...