Stennie Player Calls Ally "A Prick"

Apart from the prick bit not sure you will find a Rangers fan that disagrees with him.

Anyway i wonder if the guy will call him a prick tomorrow when Ally goes up to shake his hand?

Rangers have always been getting fucked about with games in midweek not just now. I would rather Ally and at the time Wlater smith complained about it back then.

Instead he chooses to moan about it at a time when we're 14 points clear and playing against part timers in the 2nd division.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some of his comments are fair but calling a manager a prick on social media is not on.Can you imagine if a Gers player called green teeth a prick? Same rules for all and fairness is the name of the game so I twatted the SPFL his comment to see what the response would be.

You guessed it! fuck all!

Aye I agree, plenty of our players should be out painting and plumbing after some of their recent performances fs.

Lots of full time players on mince wages (compared to ours) who manage fine, certainly capable of league 1 standard.

I'm sure particks average wage was 350 pound a week... I'm sure now itl be a bit higher but that's some comparison.

He has acknowledged my point on Twitter, that he chose the wrong word. He was meaning to berate his statement, rather than the man himself.

once he was pulled up what did you expect him to say?

It`s not so much him and the `McCoist is a prick` comment it`s why does the SPFL/SFA think Rangers are fair game for continual abuse?

`bringing the game into disrepute` seems to only apply to Rangers players and our board.

It`s not so much him and the `McCoist is a prick` comment it`s why does the SPFL/SFA think Rangers are fair game for continual abuse?

`bringing the game into disrepute` seems to only apply to Rangers players and our board.

I've never heard of anyone getting pulled off for that until Charles Green came to us. Is that another rule they just made up?

I've never heard of anyone getting pulled off for that until Charles Green came to us. Is that another rule they just made up?

must admit I`d never heard of that rule until they used it against us.That would be the red-faced lawyer looking for something/anything to fine us.

fuck if bringing the game into disrepute was a fine green teeth would be skint and he`d have to appear with a hood over his head like the elephant man,so he doesn`t scare the kids.If ever a team and a manager were more suited I`ve yet to see it.

I agree.

My heart fucking bled when I was reading about Hearts and the assistant manager claiming their transfer embargo could cripple the club if not lifted. I was nearly causing a tidal flood of my own with my tears, when I watched Brown in his press conference and discussing the credibility of Scottish football if the embargo is not lifted. Then I remembered the words 'Sporting Integrity' and suddenly remembered that Hearts can go fuck themselves.

What a stupid thread.

I can't even be arsed going into the reasons why

Some need to calm down and take a look at themselves.

That is all.

so calling our manager a prick,and taking the time to type it out,send it,and think it`s ok to do it doesn`t concern you?

Where you been for the last two years/

Try to find any player saying anything close to that two years ago.

This is the new mind-set pervading social media mate.

Everyone can slag off Rangers and stick the boot in.

If you can`t see the change in attitude towards our club then you must be blind or living abroad.

Some of us have had enough! No more turning the other cheek or dignified silence.

We need to pull them up and get in their faces to let them know we won`t take any more shit.

ftMBHBe.jpg

What a bitter cunt.

Maybe if you were a decent footballer then you would get £5k a week and massages.

it would be hillarious if that cunt actually outplays our midfield, its pretty much a given that smith and forster is going to play, players played out of posistion and with 1 up front.

It's funny because the guy who said that apparently has a season ticket at Ibrox.

I find it hard to believe that a professional football player who more often than not will be playing for his own team when rangers are playing a game has a season ticket for Ibrox.

And no self respecting rangers fan would call theirselves 'the don'

..Storm in a teacup....I, sure it will not bother Ally one bit..in fact I,m sure next time John Gemmil runs off the field of play after yet another thrashing at the hands of the mighty Rangers Ally will be waiting with a big smile on his face to shake his hand...while all the time thinking "nay luck ya prick"...

He's spot on Allys comments are embarrassing!! If Ally feels so strongly about this he shouldn't be cancelling games against part timers because he has a few players away on international duty.

Spot on is he? That's how you would describe our manager and a club legend?