Stennie Player Calls Ally "A Prick"

From 101 great goals website, a unnamed stenhousemuir player called the don on twatter has mocked Allys complaints about the fixture list and our players for getting massages before games and picking up big wages. Guy sounds like a bhitter bheast but i dont like our team being portrayed as namby pamby moaners. Need to shut these cunts up tommorow by destroying them on the pitch

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh (putting the prick comment aside) I can see why a part time player would be pissed off at McCoists comments as the players are earning good money and have their manager moaning about a shitty fixture list with the resources he has

The Don@thebeast097h

Can't wait to get a massage after training today and a nice healthy meal after too .... Actually I'm working 2-6 probably with a pot noodle

You may be right and to think we struggle against lads who train, work and then eat Pot Noodles.

Yeah he makes a good point that the opposition players work all day and still get the matches in without complaining but instead of making his point with dignity he's ranting about massages and telling Ally to get to fuck. I didnt know you played for Stennie GOAT.................... :pipe:

Tbh (putting the prick comment aside) I can see why a part time player would be pissed off at McCoists comments as the players are earning good money and have their manager moaning about a shitty fixture list with the resources he has

It is disrespectful to them if nothing else, was reading on P&B there (forgive me!) and they were saying how they had to play 7 games in 15 days etc, with part time players. Think the point McCoist was making was more how it was unfair to the fans making them travel as far, but at this time of year most people are able to anyway

Yeah thats kinda my point we need to shut these cunts up by destroying them like we did a few months ago, rather than moaning in the press about how unfair it is, makes us look like a bunch of crybabys tbh.

It is disrespectful to them if nothing else, was reading on P&B there (forgive me!) and they were saying how they had to play 7 games in 15 days etc, with part time players. Think the point McCoist was making was more how it was unfair to the fans making them travel as far, but at this time of year most people are able to anyway

But he did not consider the fans when he fucked off perfectly good Saturday games because a couple of players were unavailable. The fan argument is nothing more than a smokescreen for his moaning.

Ahh so we moaned like fuck because the SPL forced us to play 5 games in 15 days or whatever but because of the level we are at now we should just accept it.

(tu)

The fixture list shouldn't be congested at this time of the year when the teams in our league are out of the league cup, ramsdens and don't play in europe

Ahh so we moaned like fuck because the SPL forced us to play 5 games in 15 days or whatever but because of the level we are at now we should just accept it.

(tu)

The fixture list shouldn't be congested at this time of the year when the teams in our league are out of the league cup, ramsdens and don't play in europe

Ally McCoist or the board should not have been calling games off in this league either. Two sides to the argument.