Stennie Player Calls Ally "A Prick"

I used to work with this wee prick, he was with Dumbarton at the time and thought he was billy big nuts. It was in a call centre, and he spent his time gobbling off about how he was this and that and was just an obnoxious wee cock.

Nice to see nothing has changed

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly giving the fans every consideration.

Fans reacted with fury at the decision to postpone the game - which has been rescheudled for Wednesday, November 6 - but McCoist insists it is the right thing to do.

He said: "It was my opinion that we should get the game cancelled, 100%. I will explain why.

"I can totally understand the fans' frustrations. It is my job to look after the football team and I am not looking after the football team if we don't do what is best for the football team.

"It was my opinion and my staff's opinion, and we had a good, long chat about it, that we should cancel the game.

'Alistair' McCoist said:

“He and a lot of people missed the point. I wasn’t complaining about the amount of games.

“My main gripe was about fans having to travel this time of year for a rearranged match that could have been put back to midweek.”

Legalbeagle's stolen my thunder a bit. I don't see too many going OTT with criticism, just defending their gaffer from some footballer fan on the internet that can't keep his behaviour in check. And 'prick' being a figure of speech? Give me a break.

Give yourself a break you need it as your obviously not used to such bad language

Terrible thing was said to super ally oh noes :,(

Give yourself a break you need it as your obviously not used to such bad language

Terrible thing was said to super ally oh noes :,(

You need to get some perspective. People criticising someone abusing McCoist and you blow their criticism out of proportion. Possibly because you've used similar language to criticise him in the past.

You need to get some perspective. People criticising someone abusing McCoist and you blow their criticism out of proportion. Possibly because you've used similar language to criticise him in the past.

Think it's you that needs some perspective. I stand by every word I said. You were maybe born with a spoon in your mouth and seriously think that calling someone a prick is the end of the world or something. McCoist laughed it off so why are people mock offended for him? (don't say no-one is because they actually are)

I would be surprised if someone did not call someone else a prick on twatter. This should be laughed off as I am sure he was called worse when playing and talk is cheap but winning leagues is what counts.

Think it's you that needs some perspective. I stand by every word I said. You were maybe born with a spoon in your mouth and seriously think that calling someone a prick is the end of the world or something. McCoist laughed it off so why are people mock offended for him? (don't say no-one is because they actually are)

This is what I'm talking about when I say perspective. I haven't suggested that. All I have suggested is it's reasonable expect people not to call him a prick and it's a bit low to do so. Silver spoon? Mother a nurse, dad an engineer so I've been brought up in a pretty normal environment where people don't go around calling others a prick for daring to suggest something that you disagree with (I'll leave you to decide if that's silver spoon). Remember, that's all McCoist did, he said something pretty unremarkable which Gemmell took issue with, which is fine. How he managed to squeeze 'prick' into what he was criticising McCoist for is weird. Normal people who know how to behave don't do that. Internet warriors sometimes do. I wonder if he ended up calling McCoist 'prick' to his face.

Of course he never ended up calling McCoist a prick to his face. This is what I mean by saying it's been blown up and not meant as literally as it sounds. The boy was letting off some steam and IMO made perfectly valid points. The picture of them at the end and McCoist saying he's called worse in the house tells anyone all they need to know.

I cant understand why people are defending this player regardless of any point that he was making good or bad he fucked it up by calling the Manager of the team he meant to support a p***k while registered as a football player with the SFA. Regardless he should be brought up for discipline procedures as he is the same as all players full or part-time in any of the Scottish leagues and has brought the game in to disrepute it simply should not be allowed. He its not dealt with it will open the the door to all football players in the Scottish to call any Manager in Scottish football any names they see fit. Like if I was player in the Premiership I call Lemon a w**k and then play against his team the next day, what do you think would happen to me NOTHING????

Of course he never ended up calling McCoist a prick to his face. This is what I mean by saying it's been blown up and not meant as literally as it sounds. The boy was letting off some steam and IMO made perfectly valid points. The picture of them at the end and McCoist saying he's called worse in the house tells anyone all they need to know.

He probably did make valid points, but he should learn to let off steam less abusively. Or expect criticism if he does it the way he did, his choice. I think it was meant literally. Sure, the picture at the end does tell it all... that McCoist is unperturbed by it all. As should be. Although I suspect he probably has some thoughts about the boys attitude.

He probably did make valid points, but he should learn to let off steam less abusively. Or expect criticism if he does it the way he did, his choice. I think it was meant literally. Sure, the picture at the end does tell it all... that McCoist is unperturbed by it all. As should be. Although I suspect he probably has some thoughts about the boys attitude.

Fair enough

• 4 months later...