Stennie Player Calls Ally "A Prick"

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh (putting the prick comment aside) I can see why a part time player would be pissed off at McCoists comments as the players are earning good money and have their manager moaning about a shitty fixture list with the resources he has

Have to agree....these guys are having to swap shifts, get time off or play a game straight after work whilst playing against guys earning more in a fortnight than some of them make in a year! Ally needs to stop making excuses and looking for more players and start working on the training to get the best out of our current players who IMO are deteriorating with us!

Ahh so we moaned like fuck because the SPL forced us to play 5 games in 15 days or whatever but because of the level we are at now we should just accept it.

(tu)

The fixture list shouldn't be congested at this time of the year when the teams in our league are out of the league cup, ramsdens and don't play in europe

Maybe if we wernt asking for postponements whilst missing at most 3 regulars whilst paying wages for a massive squad it wouldn't be so congested!

Those games have been cleared :lol:

The point is, we postponed because a couple of under 21 players were away and a bench player. Our only real absentee at the time of the Pars game was Wallace. Even the Rangers fans knew we were taking the piss by calling these off and now our manager is bemoaning the administrators of the league for not assisting them.

Yeah i cant c&p but its on the 101goals.com site or a link on newsnow Rangers.

Hmm. I have sympathy for his point, but that's out of order, especially if he's a Bear.

Hmm. I have sympathy for his point, but that's out of order, especially if he's a Bear.

Is it though? His point about them working before midweek games is valid and would annoy me in that position.....I wouldn't call ally a prick just now but to be fair I am losing more and more respect for him as time goes on...

Is it though? His point about them working before midweek games is valid and would annoy me in that position.....I wouldn't call ally a prick just now but to be fair I am losing more and more respect for him as time goes on...

Come on. To suggest you may be edging towards agreeing that he's a prick is below you. Your sense of perspective is leaving you. He may be a bad manager (in your eyes) but a prick he is never.

Come on. To suggest you may be edging towards agreeing that he's a prick is below you. Your sense of perspective is leaving you. He may be a bad manager (in your eyes) but a prick he is never.

Not to support Scarkev but he did not say that. he said what most of us think just now. He would not stoop to the level of calling Ally a prick but he is losing patience.

How can a player of another team be an ST holder? He plays when the games are on - most of the time.

read his twitter says he's still a season ticket holder.im glad he's just another dick who took what he wanted from ally's comments the point he made was that our away support is getting the piss ripped out of them

read his twitter says he's still a season ticket holder.im glad he's just another dick who took what he wanted from ally's comments the point he made was that our away support is getting the piss ripped out of them

I know mate, I did point out he is a Rangers fan earlier but I had to give up my ST along with my son's, when his football took priority. I just don't get how players of other teams can hold a ST and still play their club games.

Not to support Scarkev but he did not say that. he said what most of us think just now. He would not stoop to the level of calling Ally a prick but he is losing patience.

'.I wouldn't call ally a prick just now'

The implication is there. 'just now' suggests he might consider it in the future.

Some on here love it more when moaning than just taking things in the context they are meant. Fire away, I'm off again to see if the OT has a sash bash on the go, tb68 is getting murdered on his date and where gogzy has been photoshopped. This place is potty as fuck

I'm not saying that at all....I am just trying to see it from this guys point if view.....if I were a current part time player working my ass off all week, training at night and earning fuck all whilst rangers are in the same league with all our resources and the manager is complaining about fixtures then I can understand the anger! Although his choice of language is poor, it isn't the first or last time someone gets carried away a bit posting in twitter!

What a bitter cunt.

Maybe if you were a decent footballer then you would get £5k a week and massages.

Aye, whether he's right or wrong is irrelevant. He's purposely being an abusive wank.