Do you regularly watch other teams?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only support The Gers , how can anyone have a second team what a load of pish , Thats like voting for independence , but your ok if your choice don't win .

Or, it's like going to the pub with your mates in a different country, and watching the football that's being shown.

Walking out the door because it's 'Rangers fitbaw or nae fitbaw' - now that's a load of pish.

As much as I try , it's just Rangers for me.

Very rarely do I get tempted to watch football on telly , unless it's Chelsea v Man C / Utd or Champions League top games , and even then after 20 minutes I find myself flicking through the channels !

I subscribe to Chelsea tv and watch all their games and their under 21 games. apart from that I watch no football these days.

The best thing about our troubles now is that I don't watch Celtic every other week. I used to watch them knowing that any defeat or draw would suit us. I no longer care about the SPL and I have no idea who plays for them any more. That's the plus I can take from the last few years

Stayed in London for a couple of years so went to Chelsea a few times. I got given free tickets for Arsenal as well, went to see Barnet too.

I've always had a soft spot for Chelsea though, so I'll follow them but I don't go to the games.

Off to Turkey then? :D

I go to Turkey 3 times a year on holiday so gutted i am missing this trip, i booked up to go to London the week before for the league match before this was drawn.

Next round though! Done Schalke last month, great trip.

I go to Turkey 3 times a year on holiday so gutted i am missing this trip, i booked up to go to London the week before for the league match before this was drawn.

Next round though! Done Schalke last month, great trip.

Who they playing that match mate?

You better really hope Galatassaray don't win then if yer relying on the next round. :D

Up until last season, I watched hardly anything but football. Always Rangers first (if not in attendance) - but if we weren't playing then I would watch whatever I could (Bheasts aside). Didn't matter what country or league, football was on, even re-runs of old games. Haven't watched as much this season simply due to various reasons, but still must take in two or three games a week.

As for attending, used to watch Peterhead on a regular basis when not at Ibrox and also Cove Rangers.