Challenge from Hearts next season?

charlesblue

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon they'll be relegated by march, it'll be interesting to see if any debits cancelled and esp how many turn upto games!

They don't get much just now, there were massive gaps around the stadium when they played the manky mob around November. So how many will turn up to watch Hearts play teams like Queen of the South, Alloa, Dumbarton and Cowdenbeath etc.......?

They like to think of themselves as a big club, supposedly 13,000 at the Partick game today. Reduce that to 10,000 by season's end then 8-9,000 next season. Shite

Big as in...winning trophies, large crowds, big names?

St. Mirren are the Barcelona of this world if Hearts are a big club!

I think it will be tougher than people think. they'll undoubtedly raise their game when they play us. they've given Hibs a real run for their money every time they've played them this season, winning 2 out of 3 games. not that Hibs are anything special but they have a much better squad than Hearts

Hearts should have taken admin last season, that side they've got right now might have been good enough to get a Play-Off spot this year, they could have avoided us, I hope they manage to strengthen again if they can come out of admin, it'll be good for our fans if we have a decent challenger, at least until the turn of the year, we'll skoosh it by 15 points at least though.

It just makes things all the sweeter if our March to the top kicks Hearts down as we go by.

That is pure karma.

It would have made more sense for them to go down last year. It was much talked about at the time but they let pride get in the way of good business sense.

Fucking them.

It won't be the Hearts we are used to.

They are rank just now in the top flight so just think how bad they will be next season when the more expierenced and loan players fuck off.

I doubt they will do much better than scrape a top half finish.

I keep hearing people say they will be a challenge next season but they are going to lose 4 or 5 of the senior players and IF they have promosing youths then they will be picked away by SPL sides.

They will be no better than what we have faced this season IMO by the time next season rolls around. They don't have the fan base to keep them buying better players like we do.

They will be what we were at the start of last year - and we are a better team that we were then.

I think the individual games may be close and the atmosphere will be good, but over the year they wont keep it up - though it wouldn't surprise me if they were a distant second. To be honest I would like to see someone challenge at least, the monotony of the leagues we are in at the moment is doing my nut in.

They will be what we were at the start of last year - and we are a better team that we were then.

I think the individual games may be close and the atmosphere will be good, but over the year they wont keep it up - though it wouldn't surprise me if they were a distant second. To be honest I would like to see someone challenge at least, the monotony of the leagues we are in at the moment is doing my nut in.

They will be worse.

We still retained Wallace, Alexander, Jig, Little, Hutton while adding Shiels, Templeton ect so it won't be the same situation at all IMO.

They won't have the money to bring in any quality and will be goign with their youth and whatever freebies are going.

They will struggle big time.

I think that Hearts will be a difficult side to play against next season. They will be out of admin by then and be in a better postion to compete. They will also have a team of youngsters who have experience of playing top flight football. Though i doubt they will get close to us, they will be a lot better than most realise. They will also be right up for it.