McCoist on Wallace

Inigo

http://www.rangers.c...rogressing-well ..... “What our problems are and how we handle them isn’t for me to say. That’s for other people to say"..... Disgraceful attitude. Isn't for him to say? Other people? Embarrassing.... I'd image that's how this thread will go....

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.rangers.c...rogressing-well ..... “What our problems are and how we handle them isn’t for me to say. That’s for other people to say"..... Disgraceful attitude. Isn't for him to say? Other people? Embarrassing.... I'd image that's how this thread will go....

Did he say who his favourite team(s) and player was in his Sunderland player profile ?

Its not really a positive marker for Wallace as i think Ally said similar about his relationships with Whyte/Green/Mather. (tu)

To be fair, if you were leaving your work one day and were accosted with a group of journos who aksed "So LawMan, what do you think of your CEO?". Would you reply "The guy's a thieving lying bawbag, trust nothing the fucker tells you?", or something a bit more diplomatic which meant you kept your dream job and didn't exacerbate the media circus any further?

Did you make this thread just so it's another full ally bashing one to prove a point? Serious question

Did you make this thread just so it's another full ally bashing one to prove a point? Serious question

No. My point was to take a pop at those who are continually and excessively negative. It should be quite difficult to bash Ally from this, but who knows. The piece would have been posted anyway, so I just wanted to use it to my Machiavellian advantage. Anyway, if it did turn out to be an Ally bashing and further prove the point that wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. It would show it up for what it is. Which is why it won't anyway, because, even if people wanted to bash Ally here, most will be smart enough not to give me the satisfaction they think I would get. As you've maybe demonstrated.

If it was about tactics and football then it is his bag.... but to be fair they are not the "problems" he is referring to - that is why we have a CEO and board to talk about those things - no oor fitba manager!

Yaaas!

Go on have a wee search, you may be surprised or not to discover that The Rangers don't merit a mention. :power_of_anguish:

Can't find it. Throw me a bone. He doesn't mention us as his favourite team somewhere?